The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
My application to Walkers =)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

sezzy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: My application to Walkers =)

Hello. My name is Sezzy, and I am an addict. Haha...

Anyway, I just came back to Everquest after about a two year off and on battle with WoW. I am a Dark Elven Mage of the 66th season.

I was in a great group last night in Splitpaw with Henorm and Suewena, and Suewena suggested I app for Walkers. It was a blast hanging out with you two, and I hope I get to do that a lot.

Well that's about it. I look forward to getting to know as many Walkers as possible Very Happy Have a nice day.

kelci
Officer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject:

Hiyas Sezzy Very Happy

Please make sure that you read the Application Process. Also read our Charter to make sure that our ideals match yours.

Its important that you try and group with as many Walkers as possible over the next few weeks, as you will need 3 sponsors, and eventually 10 "aye" votes (as described in the post that I linked).

Also, we have a friends chat channel so be sure to /join walkershaps when you log on.

sezzy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject:

Thanks for the warm welcome! Very Happy

I am in the walkershaps channel, but I don't really see many people in there that often. Is there any other way for me to get to know more Walker members?

I really look forward to getting to meet and group with you all soon.

kelci
Officer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject:

We regularly raid on Thursday and Saturday nights. That is usually the easiest way to meet a number of Walkers en masse.

This Thursday's raid is at 9:30 EST and some of it will be open to non-members. As is usual practice, non-members won't have any looting rights, though.

Gildawen is the raid leader this week, so it may be best to talk to him, as I don't want to give out the wrong information.

kelci
Officer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject:

Sezzy,

Any luck with getting the 8th Anniversary edition?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: