The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Trying to contact one of you...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Oualawouzou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 1:00 am    Post subject: Trying to contact one of you...

Hello there!

My name is Minerios Serredargent, 44 Ranger of Karana. I am part of the Lucid Chimera guild.

I am looking for a GM tailor, and on the Alliance board, a Walker under the name of Aelorean is listed as such. I asked a few questions in-game to some Walkers, and from what I've gathered, Aelorean is very, very rarely on nowadays.

Could somebody help me contact him, or if tell me if he has retired?

Thanks!

Minerios the Poofed Ranger

Elyhim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: Trying to contact one of you...

he is on and off but not retired

Aelorean

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Trying to contact one of you...

I'm rarely on? Weiiirrrd, I thought I was on a lot ..hehe. But, yea, during the Spring Semester each year I will be on MUCH less than during the summer/fall.

Anyway, I'll be glad to do your combine (I'm at 225 + 5%); however, there are two other tailors in Walkers that are of better skill than I. Hopefully they'll see this and let you know if they are interested. I don't want to give out names publically here since many GM tradeskillers like to keep their identity secret.

Whizbang Dustyboots

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: Trying to contact one of you...

He's on infrequently, but he's another talky bitch like me, so that makes up for it.

stats
gear
Whizbang's Handbook for Young Wizards

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: