The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Allo Walkers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Rauri

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Allo Walkers

Hello Walkers! I'm new to your fold and thought I should drop by and introduce myself (otherwise someone else will tell you about me first, and we can't have that! Razz )

My name in Norrath is Rauri Breathnach, a proud dwarven cleric in the service of Brell and of Kaladim. Rauri is my first character, generated in August of 2001, and has always been my main character. A RL friend of mine and I planned a guild that autumn, which eventually became Clan Breathnach in May of 2002. The Clan was based on fair, respectful play which valued people more than toons and sought steady, balanced progression through all that Norrath had to offer. I still operate by this credo and expect that I always will.

After the Clan folded (WoW dealt us a blow from which we could not recover) I moved to Malum Ordo and spent 13 months there. Through my association with MO I got to know a few Walkers and I liked what I saw! So when the time came for me to seek out a new home, turning to the Walkers was a logical choice for me.

My decision to join a guild is not based on the uber loots I might win, what flags I might earn or what services you all might provide for me. Instead, I am looking for a warm on-line community with which I can share experiences and be rewarded by helping others and being part of a team. Life is no fun without good people to share it with and life in Norrath is no different!

My schedule is dominated, like many, by real-life responsibilities including a demanding job and a wonderful family. I make time for EQ 3-5 times a week, often arranging groups in advance to maximize my limited time available for play. I typically visit Norrath in the evenings, 9 PM EST or later, and the occasional weekend afternoon.

I look forward to getting to know each of you and hope that my association with the Walkers will be a blessing to the guild and to myself.

Best regards!

Cleric of Brell

Brakiss

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject:

Welcome and well met. I courageously FD by your side, comrade Smile

Phinneas
Officer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject:

Hiya Rauri! Nice to see you again and your interest in being part of our family Smile See you in-game when my work schedule allows me the opportunity!

Phinneas

Fiht

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject:

I remember you) Old pre-Walker clanner myself.

Rauri

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject:

Oh I remember you Fiht! Why do you think I wanted to introduce myself first Razz Good to see you still hanging around.

Cleric of Brell

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: