The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
June 24th Raid

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

kelci
Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: June 24th Raid

Targets:
Trial of Perseverence.

Volkara's Bite

Start Time: Once again 9pm EST. We will do the Trial of Perseverence first. I hope to start Volkara's by 10pm. As always, this is the earliest that I can log on, so please be ready.

Starting Place: Lavastorm, Broodlands zone-in.

Who can attend: MO, Walkers, and close friends only. Yes, we will allow a limited number of friends this time. However, I will stress that they have to shut up and pay attention, or they will be booted out of the raid.

Loot Distribution: The Trial beads will be a simple random 1000. I ask that only those people who have finished all tasks/quests/raids through Emoush roll for the Volkara's Bite drops. I won't make it a requirement if we have friends along (who will be able to roll, though I will make the same request to them). This should allow several people the opportunity to finish the Tier 3 progression.

If you win a Trial drop, no rolling for Volkara.

All gear drops will be randomed, and limited to 1 per person.

What I need from you: Be on time. If you are going to be running late, let someone know, and park your character down in Lavastorm.

Further Notes: I have never done this hit before. If anyone has any knowledge in addition to Allah's, please post below.

Sorry, for the short notice on this raid, but I wanted to get it in this weekend since next weekend a lot of people will be gone.

There will be no 3rd hit planned. Volkara is supposed to be a very tough cookie with all of the adds. We will probably need to try it a few times.

Read the thread on Allah's about Volkara. Again, it will be the most difficult that we have tried with me as raid leader. I will explain things, but I still won't cover everything like Allah's does.

The Trial is limited to 24 people. If there are 24 MO and Walkers on, then we will not allow friends on that hit. The Volkara raid allows for 42, and that is where we will really need the assistance.

kelci
Officer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject:

Updated the OP.

Phinneas
Officer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject:

Was fun Kelci! I Look forward to trying it again soon!

Phinneas

kelci
Officer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject:

Thanks to everyone who showed up.

With a few modifications I believe that we can beat that Volkara.

I appreciate the feedback after that raid, and if anyone has more to add, please post it after this post.

I don't plan to even try to raid this next weekend since so many will be traveling, so you can expect us to try it again in two weeks.

Due to the low number of people who rolled for the Perseverence beads, I plan to run that as a beginner hit one more time, then take a break from it until probably August.

I plan to try and run Volkara hits on the 8th and the 15th of July. I will be gone the next 3 weekends after that, so I would really like to be successful those two hits, and get 16 people flagged all the way through Tier 3 and those 5 extra buffs slots.

Again, thanks all.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: