The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Malum Ordo - Emoush Raid - May 20th

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

kelci
Officer

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Malum Ordo - Emoush Raid - May 20th

Hi Walkers,

I am a part-time raid leader for Malum Ordo and I am organizing a raid for this Saturday (May 20th) at 10pm EST.

Target: This bundle of joy for DoN progression: Emoush

When: As stated above, May 20th, 10pm, we meet in Lavastorm at Broodlands ZI.

Who can come: Since we are limited to 24 people, I figure on 12 from MO and 12 from Walkers. The first 10 who sign up below this post are guaranteed spots. The last 2 spots for each guild are filled by either a) a class required for this hit, but not filled with the first 10 or b) the next two signed up. You must be a minimum level of 65.

What I need from you: I only ask that people sign up below this post, with their character name, level, and class. Also post if you need this flag, or are coming along to help. I also ask for promptness since the raid will be buffing at 10 minutes after the hour, and moving out 5 minutes after that.

Further Notes:

1. I am always open to suggestions, comments, and strategies before and after a raid. I have never lead this raid, so I do welcome comments, though I believe it is pretty straightforward.

2. I know a lot of peole have this flag already, I am mostly interested in trying to clear it up for more people.

3. If it goes well (this should take about an hour), we will look to hit Menlo & the Schoolleader for runes, or maybe a few easier epic hits after this target.

4. If we are short the 24 needed to do this, the backup targets will be those posted in #3.

Thanks,
Kelci

Crymea
Officer

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject:

Woot, I need Emoush. Gimp 70 shaman/cleric at service! And out of curiosity, is it 10pm EST?

Gildawen
Officer

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject:

I don't need Emoush, but I can help if needed.

kelci
Officer

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject:

10pm EST.

I know it is getting later, but that is why I chose a raid that should be done in an hour or so.

Crymea
Officer

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject:

Nice job on the raid, Kel! Persistence is teh win!

kelci
Officer

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject:

Thanks, Ty.

My thanks to all of the Walkers that came along and made this event such a success.

It was good to see 6 more get flagged, and those coupld of crystals for everyone doesn't hurt either. I also know now that if we mess up, we will simply restart the event right away, and not even bother trying to continue.

My tentative plan is to run this event twice more, once in June and once in July.

Somewhere between the end of June and the beginning of July, I figure to start running the Tier 3 raids. So you may want to get the pre-tasks done by then.

Again, my thanks for all of you that came along and helped make this a success Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: