The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Heads Up, Arcstone Quest Cloak Bugged

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Gildawen
Officer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Heads Up, Arcstone Quest Cloak Bugged

Spirit hunter cloak is bugged. From EQLive boards:

Yup, just confirmed. The cloak is evolving from level 1 to 2 and then right back to 2 again (1-2-2). It was working for the first few days after PoR (so some of you may have made it to the "real" 3rd stage) but the evolving functionality broke shortly thereafter when I went back to look at the XP values and made a cut and paste error.

If you have this item, don't evolve it past the first stage 2 until after the next patch. For those of you who have already evolved the item into the second stage 2, your cloak may be locked in stage 2 (my test cloak is on beta) . With the next patch, I'll also add a trade in on Spirit Hunter Elijo that will allow you to receive a functional cloak. You'll have 2 options of items to receive for the trade in:

1) A fresh stage 1 cloak that can be evolved normally (1-2-3)

2) A non-evolving version of the stage 3 cloak.

Sorry about the trouble,

Oshran

Other Devs have said the next patch is 3/14. The good news is, I think that this is the real level 3: Cloak of the Spirit Hunter

Phinneas
Officer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject:

Thanks for the heads-up!

Phin

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: