The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Story Time!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Tales from the Road
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Vven
Officer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Story Time!

Ok this is how it works we're gonna write a story but here are the rules

1. You need to stay within the EQ boundries but can strecht it out
ex. You can only use ports where there are druid/wizard portals but can port any where in that zone
2. Use characters of players you know
3. Have a vivid imagination

I've done this before but sadly the message board is gone now Crying or Very sad and lost the whole story! In that story my Dark Elf enchanter had twin sister who was a High Elf which made me half High Elf /spit. The story ended with me killing myself of in a dramatic end, was very heart warming I tell you! Anywho lets begin shall we.....

-----------

"Hello? Is someone there?" She said aloud, but there was no answer as she thought she heard something in the shadows. But the air remained silent as she pause from her incantation. She shrugged it off as it was nothing because this time she was detremined to make things right again. Nobody and nothing will stand in her way again. Ever. She continued...

"The deed which was not to be done
Give me the power to see it undone"

Sorgaine

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
"Hello? Is someone there?" She said aloud, but there was no answer as she thought she heard something in the shadows. But the air remained silent as she pause from her incantation. She shrugged it off as it was nothing because this time she was detremined to make things right again. Nobody and nothing will stand in her way again. Ever. She continued...

The night was perfect, not a cloud disturbing the exquisite scene of a star littered sky. She tightened her cloak as a cool breeze lifted itself from the Butcherblock coast to the mountain top where she kneels. Uttering the last word of her incantation, she stands with hands outstretched to finalize the ritual.

My Magelo Profile

Honorkin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject:

Up from the ground came a bubbling form. A small gush of water spurt out, slowly taking form. As the excess water drained away, flowing back into the earth, a water elemental stood proud. 'Ahh...my pet! I will need you on this adventure. Many of my enemies will you shield from me. Hopefully you last longer than the last one.' This was very good timing to summon this elemental force as her enemies lay much closer than she anticipated.

Crymea
Officer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject:

Even though she knew that her pets were merely animations manifested from the elements, she couldn't help but feel guilty when her pets were defeated by her foes. They were so obedient to her, even when the odds weren't in her favor, sometimes fighting until their life force was completely drained away. How could she not feel a certain affection for them? Suddenly, her pet spun to the east, staring into the distance. There was something (or perhaps someone) there, and her pet was ready to go after it.

Robaz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject:

Fearing an ambush, she ordered the pet to her side and they both slid behind some trees. Something didn't seem right, she was a veteran of many battles, and this helped keep her senses tuned and her mind crisp, even though she was certainly not the spry young spell caster she once was she could handle herself quite well.

For a moment she considered casting that spell she had memorized, the one that had saved her countless times before. That spell had a simple name, "Gate", and when cast, a shimmering portal would appear and she could step into it and be teleported to safety. This was not the time for that spell, for she was curious...

“The blessing of the Mother is not luck.”
-Riverdane Wyldechylde

Last edited by Robaz on Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sorgaine

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject:

She heard the rustling crunch of footsteps. Her head snapped in the direction of the intrusion. This were not the usual sound of the curious puma that wandered these hills. One hand on her staff, the other clutching her spellbook, she watched intently as two boots came into view.

She jumped as a booming laugh echoed all around her. Her vision focused on the short, bearded man in front of her.

"Pavel!" she exclaimed as she stepped out from behind the tree.
"Egads! You scared the dickens out of me, Lassy! What are you doing up here?" he asked.

My Magelo Profile

Vven
Officer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject:

Still startled by the dwarfs sudden appearance she didn’t know what to say.

“I…I….”she muttered.

Although she has known Pavel for years she didn’t know if she could tell him, for what she was about do before he interrupted her was a violation all that is natural.

“I couldn’t sleep.” She finished

Varthon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject:

But before he could answer, she noticed a look on his face. It was one she rarely saw on him, and it made her heart sink. Something was drastically wrong. Before she could speak again, both were startled by a very loud sound coming from the distance. The two of them turned to the direction from where the sound came, and all she could see was a large shadowy figure, but Pavel went stone white. A sudden jolt of fear coursed through her. The figure came closer and closer. Suddenly Pavel grabbed her by the arm, "We must find a way out of here NOW!" , he said. They quickly scanned the dense forest around them. It was getting darker now, and they could not spot and spires nearby. The only choice they had was to run until they found one, or perhaps they would happen by a passing druid to port them. The two of them ran to near exhaustion, but afraid to rest, afraid the thing following them would catch up. She did not know what that thing was, nor did she want to find out anytime soon. Up ahead they spotted a spire, at last a way out. But something was wrong.

Varthon 68 Paladin(Retired)

Faedran 51 Shadow Knight(Retired)

Varthon Fireheart 42 Wizard(Retired) (Fennin Ro)

Nohtrav 30 Monk(Retired)

Varthon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject:

The scion lay dead in the middle of the spires. Pavel quickly looked around for what might have done this, but saw nothing. It looked to him like this had just recently happened, the blood still pouring from the scions wounds. He tried fast to collect his thoughts. They had lost their only way out, and this thing approaching them was getting much closer now. But his thoughts were cut short, the beast had finally caught up. His companion quickly tried to cast
a spell, but was knocked to the ground, he felt that his life was to end at the moment he saw the large clawed hand reach up to strike, and then out of nowhere, the blinding flash if steel. The clawed hand dropped to the ground and green blood rained upon them. The creature screamed as it ran off into the woods. After the commotion had settled, Pavel saw three figures standing
before him.

Nohtrav 30 Monk(Retired)

Vven
Officer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject:

The young magician suddenly awakens to see the three cloaked figures which she finally recognizes. “NO!” She spat “You must let me finish!”

“Your time is over young one, you have failed” They all spoke in unison

“But it’s not my fault!...This dwarf …that beast…” She started to ramble

Pavel had no idea what was going on as the three cloak figures turned towards him.

“You will have no memory of this.” They started and turned back to the magician “Another shall come to take your place.”

“No” She cried

But they ignored her raising their arms and beginning a chant “All that is, is once more return the world as it was before.

A flash of lighting startles him

“Hello? Is someone there?”

Edit: spelling error

Last edited by Vven on Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:39 pm; edited 3 times in total

Sorgaine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject:

Robaz sat up, startled, as the thunder intruded upon his humble dwelling.

"Hello?" He asked again, as he shook his head trying to wipe the dream from his mind.

Robaz pulled back the covers and stepped down on the cold floor, one hand rubbing his eyes. What was that? His eyes darted to the door. For a moment, just a brief moment, he thought he saw one of the cloaked figures from his dream...

"It's nothing, Silly Frail Cleric..." Robaz whispered to himself, once again shaking his head. He could scaresly take another breath before there was a knock on the door. His eyes fixed on the door, he flung a cloak over his shoulders and timidly looked out the peeping window.

"Ninolan!" Robaz exclaimed as he opened the door, moving aside to allow the Druid entry. "To what high honor does this frail cleric owe your visit to me?"

My Magelo Profile

Varthon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject:

"I had a most troubling dream.", replied Ninolan. Robaz invited him in to sit down. "It's funny you should mention that.", replied Robaz as he poured the two of them a mug of elven wine.

Nohtrav 30 Monk(Retired)

Vven
Officer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject:

After the young druid tells his tale Robaz confesses to him that he had a similar dream almost identical except in the druids dream there was no dwarf, there was no beast but a different circumstance but in the end failure again.

“This isn’t right.” the druid said in a worried tone

“You need not worry my friend we shall figure this out.” came Robaz’s reply

“You don’t understand” Ninolan continued “I am imbued with the power of nature and it’s telling me something has gone wrong, terribly wrong. And there’s nothing you and I or anyone can do about it.”

Varthon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:50 am    Post subject:

Robaz knew not to take Ninolans fears lightly. "Perhaps we should travel to the plane of tranquility," said Robaz "perhaps the elders there can shed light on these visions." Ninolan looked up wearily " I can take us there, but I will need sleep, although I am not so sure sleep will come so easy for me this night." ,he said. Robaz decided to let his friend try and rest. He went outside to gather firewood. He thought about what Ninolan had said, he too knew that something was out of place, if only he could put his finger on it. But he could ponder this for hours, he thought, and still come no closer to an answer
then he was now. Suddenly he heard a scream from inside. He raced in to find Ninolan pale white and sweating, tears rolling down his face. "What is it my friend?", asked Robaz. "A vision, a most horrible vision, so much pain and suffering, oh my god, it..it.." replied Ninolan. But before he could finish he fainted to the floor.

Nohtrav 30 Monk(Retired)

Varthon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:45 am    Post subject:

Robaz felt his the color in his own face start to drain away. Ninolan had faced many things in his life, and cowered before very little, if anything at all. What was this vision that terrified him so? They had to find the elders and fast. Robaz began to give Ninolan an elixir he had kept on hand for emergencies. Ninolan jumped up, semi-confused. "How long was I asleep?", he muttered.
"Several hours now Nin.",said Robaz. "We have little time, you must port us to New Tanaan, we can find a portal to Tranquility from there."

Nohtrav 30 Monk(Retired)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Tales from the Road All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: