The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
What's your favorite movie genre?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What's your favorite movie genre? (Post favorite movie)
Action/Adventure
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Animation/Cartoon
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Comedy
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Drama/Romance
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Fantasy/Epic
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Mystery/Suspence
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Thriller/Horror
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Foreign/Film Noir
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Sci-Fi
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Other (Musical, Western, Documentary, etc...)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

Author

Phinneas
Officer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: What's your favorite movie genre?

Heya all!

What is your favorite movie genre? Share some of your favorite films with us and why you like them so much!

My personal favorites are espionage flicks (Action/Mystery?), but I also enjoy Sci-Fi, Fantasy/Epic and Comedy. One of my recent favorites is the Bourne Identity. I think it blended the right amount of mystery, action and character development into the story and the romantic aspect to it was well-played and not distracting to the rest of the storyline. I also enoyed the sound-track which was fun and really drew you into the movie.

Hehe maybe I should make some popcorn and watch this tonight Smile

Crymea
Officer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject:

Wow, this is a hard question to answer.

I love movies, and all genres of movies. From the zaniest comedies, to the most intense dramas, from the sappiest love stories, to the goriest horror films, from the most imaginative fantasies, to the most informative documentaries, I like 'em all. It's really hard for me to nail down my favorite type. But, in keeping with the poll, I had to pick animation/cartoons.

There's no better way for me to suspend my disbelief than with an animated movie. Computer, hand drawn, it's all good.

Lillishiana

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject:

Comedy. While i love dramas as well, I love to laugh more than anything. Nothing beats a good comedy that actually brings you to tears.

Jenny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:07 am    Post subject:

Really nothing?

"Enough about me, let's talk about my dress."

Grubbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject:

I generally will watch just about anything. Good action, good storyline, must have mystery, and of course the allmighty grail of all movies: Nudity, language, violence, and whatever else.

Now that my wife has given me a good smack, I will rephrase ... I like anything my wife says I do.

Seriously tho, anything that can capture my attention will do. Star Wars was huge for me up until a few years ago. Anything fantasy ... I am there. Sci-Fi is good, IF it isn't too whacked. Chick-Flics? Bring'em on ... love them, 99% of the time, they have the best mix of comedy/drama/humor and always handle the 'adult' component so tastefully, even my wife will watch it with me Wink

Nowadays? CSI is king. Coldcase files, anything A&E-related investigations is cool ... except Dog, he needs to go lay down.

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1092597

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: