The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Hard to say....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Long-Term Care Facility
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

BlueMan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: Hard to say....

Well, first I would like to send out grats to zaha and the new guild officers. I think that you'll do a great job. Very Happy

Its been awhile since I logged in and played some time. I have lurked the boards late at night when I get some time. Hell, I havent even played WoW alot for a couple months. Between the babies and being sick, just havent really had the time or felt like loggin in when I did have the time.
I have seen alot of the changes being made. I think that most of them are great and will help in clarifying things and helping move forward. Some I dont like, but we all dont like everything about everything.

I wish you all the best. Yes, this post is what you think it is. I love you all. However a couple things have made my mind up to disband myself from the guild. One thing in particular simply sealed the envelope. It may have been a misunderstanding, but pm's where sent to clarify with no response or anything to show that this may get fixed.

I have absolutly no hard feelings what so ever towards any of you. If you see me log in, say Hey. I like getting tells, specially from ppl I like. If you need help, feel free to send tell, I am always up for helping a Walker out. My log in time will still be speratic at best however.

If what I am doin upsets someone, I apologize, but I got very upset at something else that had happened as well. I will not go into it. Dont bother wondering what it could be or what happened. Those involved know and thats enough and as far as it should go.

Again I wish you all the best and you all are still in my heart.

If you can read this Thank a Teacher, If you can read this in English Thank a VET.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1048129

Phinneas
Officer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject:

Blueman,

Your nose picking necro dress wearing blue self will be missed bud Smile I hope that happiness and joy finds you and Lovelyeye where ever you are in life Smile You will be missed bud. Good luck and safe journeys friend.

Phin

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Long-Term Care Facility All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: