The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
A repost of an e-mail response I just sent out

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Whizbang Dustyboots

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: A repost of an e-mail response I just sent out

I'm not the guild. Wink

That there are Walkers who don't know my name is a GOOD thing. The guild is a living entity, and since [I first became leader] long ago, I've spent a lot of energy working on creating a guild that would go on after I stopped being around.

What's happening now to the Walkers isn't a reflection on this guild, it's a story that's happening to every guild in EQ that does any raiding at all. But unlike most of those other guilds, which are cults of personality built around one or two core members (usually the leader and/or raid leader), the Walkers is built around core values. And those values have the same resonance today as they did in the spring of 2001, when I took over as guild leader, and began my Machiavellian gnomish schemes to prepare the guild for this day.

If EQ survives, and I believe it will, the Walkers can survive. The leaves are off the trees, and the cold wind is blowing through the branches, but winter doesn't last forever, and spring is closer than you may think.

Elyhim

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject:

I have to agree. Many folks that are burnt out on EQ1 are taking breaks and trying other games and realizing some of the good points of that old world.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: