The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Just updating an old application... =)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Hundane

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Just updating an old application... =)

Lol I figure it was march 1st 2004 when I started my app, so should probably update it a little bit Razz
Ok, im a lvl 65 (dwarf) warrior with 25 AA's.... couple flags.... *shrugs*
Im in the Munchkins of Mayhem, and have been for a few years, minus a few months of guild-hopping prior to my walkers Application.
I had set out to find a guild that was like the munchkins in spirit but a new set of people... Lol I swear I looked into some 20 other guilds and Walkers was the only one with GOOD people in it (and beyond good indeed Razz)
ANYWAY Ive run out of things to say, so see you all in game =D
"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one collective conciousness experiencing itself subjectively: There is no such thing as Death, Life is only a dream and we're the imaginations of ourself. Here's Tom with the weather."

Steamyreturns

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:39 pm    Post subject:

Nice to see your post Hundane. Everytime I see your app in the app section I say WOW this dude sure is patient. Send me a tell if you see me online and I'll get you grouped up with some Walkers.

Steamy

Hundane

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:26 pm    Post subject:

rofl thanks Razz
Its easy enough to be patient... Hundane is 3 years old and I only just reached 65 with him a few weeks ago. Im a very casual player... Never saw a point in level-grinding or power mongering... its just a game and im in no rush Smile
"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one collective conciousness experiencing itself subjectively: There is no such thing as Death, Life is only a dream and we're the imaginations of ourself. Here's Tom with the weather."

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: