The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
KILL THE TINY DRAGON

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Ieaadas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: KILL THE TINY DRAGON

Hey all, this is Ieaadas again and was just wondering if anyone would be willing to help me wiht fadadear the dragon in timorous deep. This is the last full group required kill for my epic. AL though i will need one or two to help me kill ulump the frog. The kill of fadadear should be sometime this weekend on friday or saturday between like 5 and 9 eastern time. I would also personally like to thank all who have helped me. Its been fun and I have the first clensed spirit woohoo. I will be on tonight (11/16/04) to see if i can get some help with ulump so ican spawn fade right away over the weekend. Thanks again all for helping and i look forward to grouping with you all. Thanks again
~Ieaadas

Goofydoofy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Epic Hits

A pally and healer can do the frog. Look me up if you haven't killed it and you know it's up and you find me online and I'll get it killed for you. The dragon can be done with one group. I can probably set that up for you also if you can't find the help. You'll also wanna make sure the dwarf is up for the turn in before trying to get people together. There is nothing worse then people getting together and running to the place and finding out the spawn is not available.

Ieaadas

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:30 am    Post subject:

Today (11/16/04) i killed ulump pretty tough frog. So iam ready for the dragon when you guys are. Like isaid this weekend sometime between 5 and 8 eastern. After this i will be one hop skip and a jum away from my epic. Just some long night with the nuke button in LOIO and some quick kills in kedge and some soloing in oot and some help in EJ and then to go back to the begginning kill venril sathir(or loot the xtra off someone elses kill. Very Happy ) thanks for the help all can't wait to finsh. Thanks again.
~ieaadas

Geadiin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:17 am    Post subject:

hEYA iEAADAS,

iT SHOULDN'T TAKE TOO BIG A GROUP TO DO fAY. wITH SOME HELP FROM A FRIEND, i WAS ABLE TO TRIO fAYDEDAR WITH A 65 bARD, 65 dRUID, AND 65 bEASTLORD. iT WAS A GOOD FIGHT, BUT WITH THE RIGHT CROWD, YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO DO HIM SINGLE GROUP.

i'M OUT OF TOWN FOR THE WEEK, BUT IF YOU STILL NEED HELP BY TIME i GET BACK, i'D BE HAPPY TO HELP.

gl.

Sorgaine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:11 am    Post subject:

*beats Geadiins Caps lock key into submission*

My Magelo Profile

Ieaadas

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:05 pm    Post subject:

Hey all thanks for the help. Thanks for everything you've ever done for me, i really aprecciate it but for the rest of the epic after this i will try to do it alone like it said in the rule you aren't my slaves and i don't want you to feel that way casue you aren't. Some of these dros take a long time and i will try as hard as i can to solo them but sometimes for large mobs i need help. i hope some of you understand this i am sorry if i Made any feel as though they had to help for that is not the case at all. i love to group and get xp and help out so send me a tell in the game i am sure that ican pay any of you back for the help you gave me. Thank You again.

~ieaadas

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: