The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Not sure what to put here for the subject.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Long-Term Care Facility
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Crymea
Officer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Not sure what to put here for the subject.

I don't know how to word this, because it's very hard for me to do.

Recently, I've been running into a brick wall with EverQuest. The game has lost a bit of it's lustre to me, and it's made me unhappy. I haven't given up on the game, however, as there are a number of places I would like to see before I stop playing altogether. Basically, I want to speed up getting to my vision of the "endgame", whatever that may be. However, I still feel strongly about the Walkers being my home.

Unfortunately, it doesn't appear I will be able to do both. This is where things become very difficult. I've been immersed for 2 1/2 years with Walkers (well, besides that 6 week stint when I had to fix some things in my life). I've hosted the message board for you all as a gesture of my commitment to the guild. I've stayed up for days at a time trying to fix the server that hosts the board because I care that deeply for all of you. I've held the spell mules and the item mule as a gesture of my friendship to the guild. But, some of this is going to have to change.

I have decided to deguild Tyranimus, and apply to a raiding guild. I had considered changing my mains before making this move, but upon reflection, and discussion with Bonlainy, that seemed to cause more problems than solutions. The last thing I want to do is to cause drama with the guild (as I hope would be evidenced by the things I've often tried to do for all of you). So, I am removing all of my characters from the guild, except Gonnasell at the request of others, which is still the item mule for the guild.

I forsee six weeks from now I will reapply with my alts, as I do care deeply for all of you, and consider many of you to be very good friends that I would do just about everything in my power that I could for you.

Another way to soften the blow is to consider that you don't have to deal with my psychodrama insanity bullshit for a while. Smile

Perhaps this is a big mistake, maybe I'm not thinking clearly, but I have to try this. I can't and won't forget you, and I hope you don't forget me. I'll still be around, and available for groups or raids or whatever when I have the time. I'm only a tell or an e-mail away... and before you get worried or concerned, no, this will not affect the message board in any way. It'll still be here for all of you.

Peace, love, and fuzzy bunnies, all of you.

BonlainyT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject:

I hate to see you go Tyr, but am happy you will bring the alts back in the 6 weeks, you know you have my vote.

Good luck to you seeing the zones and mobs you desire, there is nothing wrong with that. And you KNOW you will never be forgotten, NEVER.

Steamyreturns

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject:

definately bring the alts back into the fold. You will be missed for sure. I hope you find happiness my friend.

Whizbang Dustyboots

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject:

Makes sense, Tyr. Let us know how it goes.

Heelar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject:

Tyra= teh win

... even if he doesn't know the diffrence in males and females... iksar that is

Heelar Salvavidas Grasalak Scorpse

Jakhamma

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject:

Good luck Tyr, hate to see you go, but understand. By the time you get sick of that ubah guild, Walkers should be back in full swing by then and you can come back and show us how it is done Cool. See you round.

Emmie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject:

I will miss you. =(

I always forget when people leave a guild it's not like they are dying or anything, but it's still very sad to me.

/hugs and fuzzy bunnies to you too!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Gheran

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:18 am    Post subject:

hate to see you go Tyra, have had nothing but positive experiences with you, but at the same time I understand. Good luck with the raiding and flagging, and see you back in guild in 6 weeks Smile

My Homepage with magelo links

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Roladoc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject:

Looking for your return in what ever form you decide to be part of Walkers.

Phinneas
Officer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:00 am    Post subject:

Tyra,

It seems as though I hardly had a chance to get to know you. Thank you so much for all of the hard work you have put in to this wondeful message board and all! Your commitment to your family here is amazing! I hope that eq becomes fresh and fun for you again, I know where you are coming from man!

Good Luck!

Phin

Nizzre

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:27 am    Post subject:

Good Luck out there bro!

You will be sorely missed, and be assured that all your help and commitment to this guild has not gone unoticed. Thank you from all of us!

Magelo Profile

Teeka Wyldwood

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject:

I understand your feelings completely, Tyra. I too feel like the game has lost its excitement for me and find myself in a dilemma I want to get to the elemental planes but I just dont have the desire to play but I will hang with the walkers till the end whatever that may be for me. You have done so much for the guild and will be missd by all. I hope you find what you need . Take care friend and good fortune on your journey to the endgame. Smile

Elyhim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject: /hands over ears LA LA LA LA i don't hear you!

Tyra, can i ignore the fact that your leaving?

The game is getting funny, many people want to see the end game.

A wonderful person asked me once, what will you do when you hit 60.
Since then nothing has mattered very much but spending time killing stuff with my friends. It is after all, just a timesink. i mean what else would i be doing? playing tombraider again?

On another note, i stopped in at eb games and was told sony is not making stand alone expansions anymore for ldon or GoD. wtf?

look on amazon was what i was told. bastards want me to give up cash and get this debit card thingy. i heard you have to get a microchip implanted and take a tatoo or something when you get one, so i think i will just stick with cash! Screw em all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladnia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject:

I've been dancing around this thread for days now trying to figure out what to say...

All I can think of is this...

I'm sad, I'm missing you already. Although I know it's the right thing for you, I'm feeling selfish dammit!! I can't wait till your 6 weeks is up and you're back in with your alts.

HUGGLES!!

tenri

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject:

Good travels Tyra.
you got my vote when your ready

Ya Ya i know shut up skinny necro boy Twisted Evil

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Long-Term Care Facility All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: