The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Farewell Message

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Long-Term Care Facility
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Sabrar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Farewell Message

My friends,

I have given this a great deal of thought, and I have decided to part company with you all. In the year I've been a member of this guild, I have truly enjoyed my time here. I consider Walkers to be some of the finest people assembled under one banner on the server, and no matter where my travels may take me, I'll always feel that way.

As much as I enjoy good company, however, it's not enough for me anymore. I need to progress further and faster to see more of the game, and perhaps if I'm lucky, some end-game content. As I've tried to reconcile my inner turmoil about balancing a "family" atmosphere with progression, it has finally occurred to me that a "raiding" guild would most suit my needs right now. This is in no way a condescending remark on this fine guild, just an honest assessment on my part that I've grown apart from the focus here. I realize I've made some waves here as I continually questioned and debated guild policy, but my sole intention had always been to help the guild improve and progress. I hope I succeeded in some measure. I leave with the wish that my good will, sense of humor, my willingness to help my mates, and my love of all things SK is what I am remembered for most when I'm gone. I feel I've at the very least left the guild reputation as good or better as when I inherited it. As sincerely as words can convey, I will miss you all.

So tonight will be my last night raiding with you all. One last call to arms for me under the good name of Walkers. I will, of course, be happy to group with any of you in the future so that we might share a reunion of sorts. Once I've had a chance to explore more of the game, our roads may cross again some day. I would hope you'd welcome me back then like a long lost relative, with fondness and kind words, even if it's just for a warm meal and a good story.

Humbly yours,
Scott

view my gear

Whizbang Dustyboots

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject:

AND A WEDGIE!

It was good working wit' ya, man. Hope you find what you're looking for. And remember: The gnome needs ninjalooted ornate silk wrists.

Fiht

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject:

It is a hard decision you have made, Scott. I can understand your reasons and more importantly, I really do sense sincerity in your post. As one that hasn't been in game for awhile, I understand the feelings of loss of sorts that you will certainly share with us that stay behind. ALWAYS feel free to send tell and if I can, I will always look forward to future 'reunions' . Take care and show some of those uber-fucknuts( that you will HAVE to run with at times ) how the end-game can be played without comprimising all morals and sense of values.

Fihty......a Walker and a friend

Roladoc

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject:

I will miss you.

BonlainyT

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject:

Good luck my friend, and like I always say, JUST HAVE FUN. You will be missed to be sure, but not forgotten.

Gheran

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject:

Good luck whereever you go Sab, will miss you in guildchat. While I may not have agreed with some of your ideas on policy, I always respected your right to have them and will miss seeing your input on the message boards. Don't be a stranger bud.

My Homepage with magelo links

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Ladnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject:

I wish you the best of luck on whichever path you follow Sabby.

And you'd better shoot me a tell once in awhile Razz

aannru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:29 am    Post subject: ;(

aaww man im gonna miss pick'n on your punk arse ;p..... gues im gonna have to haunt u in tells now Twisted Evil well GL with your ventures man..

Talos Thornweaver

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:00 am    Post subject:

I hope you find what you are looking for Sab. EQ is blah is you are not having fun. Good luck in all you do and I will miss seeing you around.

Rufuss

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:22 pm    Post subject:

Sabby, be well my friend. Enjoy whatever you get and where ever you go.

Just watch your back. It just makes it all the sweeter for the ling assassins to come at ya =).

Cukie Oreolord
She who knows, knows only that is needed to be known.

Phinneas
Officer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject:

Sab,

Fare thee well my friend and if you ever need a pally to help with anyting, dont hesistate to send me a tell! Enjoy raiding and seeing new content and dont forget to change your boxers.

Phin

Brakiss

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject:

I'm not sure what to say or where to begin since you and I have discussed this before but I'll try lol I remember our first meeting back in lguk, which was certainly not a pleasant one, where Brakiss was soloing most of the named mobs in the zone and would not give you any of the camps, where you had to get a GM involved, and my many apologies sometime later lol You've been one of my true remaining friends in this game who usually went out of his way to get my gimp necro in a group and always went out of his way to snatch up my gimp cleric Laughing I'll miss your quick wit in guildchat and your sincere honesty about anything we would chat about and hope you will still look me up down the road...
May the end game provide that which you seek, my friend. Take care bud!

Lalenie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:44 am    Post subject:

Good luck Sab, take care!

Lal

Emmie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject:

I hate saying good bye! I am so bad at it too! Sab, I hope you have fun with whatever you do. Just have fun! That's all I can think of, sadly. I'll miss you, Sab, and I'll miss joking around with you in guild chat! Take care, and don't be a stranger! /hug

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Long-Term Care Facility All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: