The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Ultimate Personality Test

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Lorieannaie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Ultimate Personality Test

Lorie, you're a Chosen One!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Chosen One which means you are a Golden / Seeker Your primary sub-type is defined by "Golden" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Seeker" characteristics.

That means you're warm, giving, knowing, and patient. Chances are you're not afraid to actively pursue your goals and dreams. As if all that weren't enough, you pretty much set the standard for emotional health by being filled with positive feelings and energy.

How do we know all this? How do we know that you'd be a great person in an emergency? Or that you always return phone calls? How could we have divined that you're no fair-weather friend?

Because while you were taking the test, you answered four different types of questions — questions that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take risks, and your focus on experience versus appearance — the primary traits that determine your personality. Based on your responses, we determined your personality type, Chosen One.

And that's just scratching the surface.

http://web.tickle.com/personality/

I think we've done one like this before, but what the heck.

Gheran

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:56 am    Post subject:

Michael, you're an Observer!

That means you're one of the more kind-hearted people around. You are unusually intuitive, and you probably understand yourself, as well as others. That also means you're a good mediator — though you may prefer to spend more quiet time on your own than most.

Because of the self-knowledge you already possess, you are better equipped than many to steer your life in the right direction. Understanding more about the components of your personality will reveal unique information that even people like you might not realize. And the better you know yourself, the more confident you'll be making decisions that affect your life.

How do we know this about you? Because while taking the test, you answered questions that measure the basic traits that make up your personality. We scored your answers on different personality characteristics and discovered not only that you're an Observer, but where you stand on those proven scientific scales.

My Homepage with magelo links

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Emmie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:03 pm    Post subject:

At first it said I was a socialite, now it says...

Amy, you're a Chosen One!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Chosen One which means you are a Golden / Seeker Your primary sub-type is defined by "Golden" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Seeker" characteristics.

That means you're warm, giving, knowing, and patient. Chances are you're not afraid to actively pursue your goals and dreams. As if all that weren't enough, you pretty much set the standard for emotional health by being filled with positive feelings and energy.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

carmelle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:23 am    Post subject:

Kimberly, you're an Observer!

That means you're one of the more kind-hearted people around. You are unusually intuitive, and you probably understand yourself, as well as others. That also means you're a good mediator — though you may prefer to spend more quiet time on your own than most.

Because of the self-knowledge you already possess, you are better equipped than many to steer your life in the right direction. Understanding more about the components of your personality will reveal unique information that even people like you might not realize. And the better you know yourself, the more confident you'll be making decisions that affect your life.

Brakiss

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:30 am    Post subject:

Jim, you're a Lethal Weapon!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Lethal Weapon which means you are a Seeker / Thinker Your primary sub-type is defined by "Seeker" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Thinker" characteristics.

That means you're open-minded, enthusiastic, and popular. Chances are you might even break the rules sometimes. You're motivated and serious, and you always jump at the chance to take on a new project. Innovation and abstract thinking are your strengths.

How do we know all this? How do we know you get cabin fever if you're cooped up too long? Or that sometimes you'd rather just work on an independent project so you can concentrate without having to deal with people? How could we have divined that you secretly question your self-worth?

Because while you were taking the test, you answered four different types of questions — questions that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take risks, and your focus on experience versus appearance — the primary traits that determine your personality. Based on your responses, we determined your personality type, Lethal Weapon.

So true...

Lovelyeye

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject:

Mufty, you're a Chosen One!

How do we know all this? How do we know that you'd be a great person in an emergency? Or that you always return phone calls? How could we have divined that you're no fair-weather friend?

Because while you were taking the test, you answered four different types of questions — questions that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take risks, and your focus on experience versus appearance — the primary traits that determine your personality. Based on your responses, we determined your personality type, Chosen One.

Marieann Soulrider Sorceress of Walkers

Lovelyeye Smith Lord Protector of Walkers

Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritation and resentments slip away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. ~ Mark Twain~

Jenny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject:

Just keep talking to me as long as you can. A lot of practise.

"Enough about me, let's talk about my dress."

Phinneas
Officer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject:

Phinneas, you're an Observer!

Hehe sometimes I agree with this but often I fill the role most missing in a group... bah.

Rufuss

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject:

=P

Raina, you're a Millionaire!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Millionaire which means you are a Success / Thinker Your primary sub-type is defined by "Success" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Thinker" characteristics.

That means you're very ambitious and personable, and you've got a great sense of humor. Chances are you care a lot about how you look. You're bursting with self-confidence, and people admire you for your achievements and determination.

How do we know all this? How do we know that behind that bold exterior you sometimes worry that you're not good enough? Or that you can be so critical of your work that it verges on self-destructive? How could we have divined that you aim to succeed — and you'll quickly crush anyone who stands in your way?

Because while you were taking the test, you answered four different types of questions — questions that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take risks, and your focus on experience versus appearance — the primary traits that determine your personality. Based on your responses, we determined your personality type, Millionaire.

Cukie Oreolord
She who knows, knows only that is needed to be known.

Trezark

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:45 am    Post subject:

Jeff, you're a Critic!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Critic which means you are a Thinker / Success Your primary sub-type is defined by "Thinker" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Success" characteristics.

That means you're complex, thoughtful and never content to skate on the surface. Chances are you veer towards being so analytical and introspective that even positive qualities can seem like faults. The truth is that you have a very perceptive, gentle spirit.

How do we know all this? How do we know that you hate chaos at work and prefer a structured environment? Or that sometimes you feel undervalued by your boss? How could we have divined that there's a part deep inside you that's aching to make more money?

Because we basically asked you those exact questions! It's amazing, isn't it? Now give us money!

Mahster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject:

BJ, you're a Movie Star!

You're a bright ray of sunshine and secretly wonders why you're not famous yet. Chances are you don't get annoyed with people very easily, and you can handle stressful situations with grace. As if all that weren't enough, you're friendly, charming, and great with people.

You like making your work environment cozy and hospitable and you spend a lot of time on your appearance. You never shy away from asserting your ideas and opinions, and encourage others to do the same.

And that's just scratching the surface!

Lol i passed out from laughing when i saw the results, me worrying about my appearances hehe. Good test was fun, my wife made me change some of my initial responses though so ..... Embarassed , Cool

Mahster

Mahster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject:

BJ, you're a Movie Star!

You're a bright ray of sunshine and secretly wonders why you're not famous yet. Chances are you don't get annoyed with people very easily, and you can handle stressful situations with grace. As if all that weren't enough, you're friendly, charming, and great with people.

You like making your work environment cozy and hospitable and you spend a lot of time on your appearance. You never shy away from asserting your ideas and opinions, and encourage others to do the same.

And that's just scratching the surface!

Lol i passed out from laughing when i saw the results, me worrying about my appearances hehe. Good test was fun, my wife made me change some of my initial responses though so ..... Embarassed , Cool

Mahster

Jenny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:55 pm    Post subject:

No I sometimes shy away from asserting your ideas and opinions and encourage others to do the same. test was fun my wife made me change some of my initial responses though so is good, isn't it! Vous κtes entrain de me tester?

Varthon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:47 am    Post subject:

you're a Skydiver!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Skydiver which means you are a Seeker / Golden Your primary sub-type is defined by "Seeker" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Golden" characteristics.

That means you're open minded, extroverted, free-spirited, and independent. Chances are you're pretty liberal. You're like a magnet for love and affection. People adore you. And, thanks to that healthy dose of self-confidence, you're super-flexible.

Varthon 68 Paladin(Retired)

Faedran 51 Shadow Knight(Retired)

Varthon Fireheart 42 Wizard(Retired) (Fennin Ro)

Nohtrav 30 Monk(Retired)

Jenny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:49 am    Post subject:

Humans are not always infallible.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: