The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Application

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Trezark

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 11:48 am    Post subject: Application

I could begin at the beginning, but there is too much, so let me sum up:

I'm a Level 65 Magician, been playing EverQuest for about 4 years now, 3 of which have been on Vazaelle (created Trezark on Thursday, January 11, 2001). In all that time I've been a member of a single guild, which I only left because it more of less disbanded.

My playstyle is fairly casual. I usually play for about 4 or 5 hours at a time, a few days a week. There are times, of course, when I remain logged in for almost 24 hours at a time, but those are become fewer and further in between these days. I enjoy raiding now and then but I don't live for it. I prefer small groups or even soloing depending on my mood. I like doing quests, I like tradeskills and I honestly love being a Magician (which is one of the reasons why I have no serious alts).

I've met a few members of Walkers, I've read the charter, browsed the boards, grouped with a few of you from time to time, and I feel like Walkers is a guild that I could call home. I'm married and work 40 hours a week, so I need a group of people with a more relaxed attitude toward playing. There's also the fact that my old guild had a very distinctive "family" atmosphere to it, and though I'm sure that's true of many guilds, I get the impression that Walkers is more along those lines than most.

Most importantly though, I'm here because Vven won't stop pestering me to apply, and at this point I'll do anything to get him off my back Twisted Evil

Edit: Got a few levels since this post Wink

Last edited by Trezark on Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:32 am; edited 3 times in total

Emmie

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 12:41 pm    Post subject:

Hi, Trezark! It was fun raiding with you the other night. I hope we get to group more!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Momur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:25 pm    Post subject:

Cool

Yes! More Inkies. Long time no see, amigo. Catch you later.

- Mo

[url=www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=156189]

[/url]

Trezark

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject:

Mo! It's been ages, didn't even realize you were in Walkers Very Happy

...not to mention ahead of me in levels! Of course I guess that's what happens when it takes a year and a half to go from 60 to 64 Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: