The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
MGR 6/5/04

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Jesseea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: MGR 6/5/04

I was unable to attend this raid due to my crummy work schedule, but I have been told it was a raid on the Plane of Hate. Thx to Kezia for keeping me up to date on how the raid went.

Couple of annoucements:

1. I am starting to consolidate the list of invited guilds. I am removing EPIC HEROES, ORDER OF ANTONDWER, SOPHISTRY and SECRET KEEPERS. They have not attended the raids, so no sense in keeping them on the invited list.

2. I would like to welcome 2 new Guilds DEFIANT CHAMPIONS and SHADOWS OF THE EBON MOON. I will likely continue to add more guilds in the future untill we reach at least 72+ ppl in each raid.

3. I am looking into setting up another Raid day for those folks who work on Saturday. Post on your websites what DAY and TIME might be good for you folks that work on Sat.

Malhiss
Keiannu
Cheezwiz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: