The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Omens of War

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Kanwer

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: Omens of War

Quote:
Hello Norrath!

I wanted to announce that we've decided to push Omens of War back to Late August in order to give the EQ team time to respond to important issues that the EverQuest community is raising (specifically including the issues with Gates of Discord). We've heard some concerns from within the community that we feel are important enough to push back our next expansion and spend time fixing the problems you have brought to our attention. At the end of the day, we work for you and it's important for us to demonstrate that we both understand and appreciate that. We're also inviting many members of the community to join us here at SOE for a day to have a direct dialog with the development team about issues that are important to the EverQuest community as a whole. We've already sent out the invitations and are making all the arrangements. In addition, our EQ community managers will be coming up with a list of issues raised on the message boards so that we can come back to you with a specific list of things we're going to address.

I'm sorry if you feel we haven't been listening and reacting appropriately. We do our best to balance all of the needs and concerns you raise along with expanding Norrath and giving you new and wonderful things to do in EverQuest, but we do make mistakes. We've heard you loud and clear.

We have many things planned for EverQuest over the upcoming years, and our goal is to keep you happily playing EverQuest for a long time to come. The best way for us to do that is by first and foremost is by listening to you.

John Smedley
President, Sony Online Entertainment

Kanwer Howlingwolf-Storm Warden-Retired

Sensei Boytoi-Retired

Mystyx Dreamz-51st Season Shadow Knight-Retired

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Whizbang Dustyboots

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 2:52 am    Post subject:

Quote:
I'm sorry if you feel we haven't been listening and reacting appropriately.
Was Smedley in a coma for the past five years?

ZigonZagoff

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 12:48 pm    Post subject:

So does this mean they are going to do some melee balancing? I would love monks to get a SLING that WORKs. Maybe some method of soloing without healers/slower. Maybe remove the mitigation nerf that was implemented 4 patches ago that don't have anything to do with mobs that can 1 round a monk - who according to their description is suppose to be a light tank. But I digress... I think Whiz has it right but it was probably only 3 years coma.

Binter

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 9:10 am    Post subject:

What you have here is a clear-cut case of damage control.

Too bad it takes a mass exodus of cancelled accounts to get out of SoE what they should have been supplying in the first place.

Jenny

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 9:10 am    Post subject:

I like to meet new people online.

"Enough about me, let's talk about my dress."

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: