The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
MGR the Gnome and the Dragon 5/22/04

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Jesseea

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: MGR the Gnome and the Dragon 5/22/04

It falls upon me to relate the sad tale of the little Gnome and the Big Mean Mechanical Dragon. The little gnome agreed to activate the Mechanical Dragon if we promised to protect him from it. We readily assured him, that no harm would come to him if he activated the Dragon. We told him that a Dragon was no match for our raid force of 39 rugged adventurers. All of which have been seasoned in countless battles.

So the little Gnome followed the path to the big room and activated the Dragon. The Dragon ate Marmond our Main Tank in one bite and then leisurely ate the little Gnome and everyone else the room.

The end.

PICS:
http://www.csguild.net/images/052204poinitram.JPG
http://www.csguild.net/images/052204poidragon.JPG

SUMMARY:

Could we have won that battle: NO

Why: Many reasons, where should I start. 8 )

1. A WARRIOR: uses a defensive discipline that last 3 minutes. The warrior only takes half melee damage during that time. We had no warrior for a MT. We had a Pally. Xanamech hits for 1400.

2 SLOW: slow can really only land on him if you hit him with TASH, MALO, and SOUND OF OCCLUSION first. Only then can you slow him. Did we do this? nope.

3. POSITIONING: we didn’t know what to expect, so we just ran into the room chasing after the MT. What we did NOT know though is that he fires off a 1 second Stun / Snare in the direction that he is facing. We should have had the MT turn him around and face him away from the Raid. You don’t want his 1 second stun to interrupt the CHEAL chain.

I am learning this stuff as I go, like everyone else who raids with us on Saturdays. Eventually we will come back here and smack the crap out of that Dragon.

One of these raids we should go to GoD and just roam around. Kill any named mobs that we can handle and get upgrades for our raiders. We should try to learn the landscape over there. I myself have barely even scratched the surface of GoD. I would kind of like to just roam around some of the GoD zones with 40 people watching my back. And from what I have seen of the loot OMG. Well I can only drool about that kind of loot. Maybe we can get some?

Untill next week,

MGR FOUNDER
Malhiss 65 Monk
Keiannu 65 Chanter
Cheezwiz 65 Cleric

Jenny

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject:

Thanks for telling me that story, Jesseea. Do you have a teacher? Killing is wrong.

"Enough about me, let's talk about my dress."

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: