The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
MGR 5/1/04 here is how it went down.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Jesseea

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 1:57 am    Post subject: MGR 5/1/04 here is how it went down.

1 May 2004

The first Multi Guild Raid, was held this Saturday, we had 42 in attendance. We had members of about 12 of the Guilds show up. We also had 2 Guests from Agony and Eye of the Deciever.

None of the spokespeople wanted to be leader mostly because this was the very first raid and all, so they pawned it off on me LOL.

I choose to hit POS mini’s, I figured this would be easy for us and a good way to boost our skills at working together. I like to run a FAST moving raid, so once we got the ball rolling it was Chain pulling galore. We smoked all the giants and Mini’s in the Beach area in record time. And then smoked them again.

Special Honors go to:

Serv for leading the CHEAL chains, I think we may have had 8 Clerics all chaining

Rasmus, Grondarson, and Virtuos for DA UBER tanking skillz

Severyn for his superb pulling

Malhiss for being the very first to get killed on the Raid

RAIDS WILL TAKE PLACE EVERY SATURDAY AT 2PM EST. MEETING AT THE AK ANON STONE. I do work on Saturdays occasionally, but I will do my best to be their again next weekend.

NOTE: If a Guest has attended a raid with us in the past, they are welcome to join us for any Raids we do after that. They would be considered an Independent. They would not have to attend as a Guest again in other words. That means you guys SEVERYN and GALADRIEL. 8 ) Larger Raids, means larger mobs to kill.

MGR FOUNDER
Malhiss 65 Monk
Keiannu 65 Chanter
Cheezwiz 65 Cleric

Shiloch Veneficus
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 7:47 am    Post subject:

Excellent, nice job folks.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: