The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Purestrike App. for guild

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

singod

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Purestrike App. for guild

Laughing Hi all I have been playing Eq for about 4yrs now. I have played with alot you you as many alts. How ever I have desided to take my monk on up to the top and i would like to do so with the Walkers. I have been playing with so here lately and have enjoyed the groups i have gotten in with them in. So I'm looking forward to grouping with more of you.
i guess you need some monk info. well Purestrike just hit 48 today. Hes an Iksar . I'm not uber geared out like alot is.But i do get the job done.
hmm lets see i'm a CST player but i play late into he morn in the weekends. I am an adult and do have a job and at times it pulls me away from EQ. But I always seem to find my way back.

Well i hope this is what you guys are looking for and i hope a sponcer will pick me up soon. Untill then I'm always happy to group with yall and would like to hit a raid or two at sometime to see how well yall raid.

Best to all,
Purestrike

singod

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Just an update

Very Happy Well i just thought i would pop in and give an update. I am now lvl 49 and moving fastly towards 50.

Just thought that i would share that with all of ya. so you can see that i'm not one of those that are waiting to be Power leveled.

How ever i can looking forward to meeting you guys and grouping.

singod

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:49 pm    Post subject: doh

Crying or Very sad well i had so hopped to have became a walker. but now withthe hold it doesnt look like I'm going to be one any time soon. I hope those that i have played with will still continue to having me in their grooups. I realy do enjoy you guys.

singod

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:08 am    Post subject: 52 and going up

Shocked Wow lvl 52 knocking on 53. just an update on my lvl status. And i quick shout out to the Walkers peaps i've been playing with.

Take care all.

Miuu Miuu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 9:48 am    Post subject:

Goodness, 5 levels in 10 days? Lessee, given my track record with my mage and necro, that would have taken me um.. umm... three months (what can I say, I'm just not motivated when it comes to them. Smile). Gratzage to you Purestrike!

singod

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 5:10 am    Post subject: thanks

Very Happy thanks Miuu. I really like this guy. I have had others that seemed to drag on and on after lvl 50 but this guy seems to keep my interest. As of now i'm 1 yellow from being lvl 53 and even at that I'm half an AA into having my first AA.

See yall al later.
PureStrike

singod

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: finaly 53

Cool well i finaly made 53. dang it seemed likethe last part of 52 was going to take forever. Thanking about putting some time into AA's to at lease get 3regan and 3 runspeed. But knowing me i'll end up working on lvls.

Take care all.

BTW i hope no one minds me posting in here about my advances.

L8er
Purestrike

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: