The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
if your looking for a new PC

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Computer and Technical Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

IddinLunasglory

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 3:52 pm    Post subject: if your looking for a new PC

Well my new computer has been up and running for one week now.....
at this point i will give it a thumbs up. if anyone is looking to upgrade or needs a new system i would say go with cyberpower systems if your budget, like mine, is not able to support an alienware.
i would say on a scle of 1-10 so far this system rqates well.

1) 9.5 for stability. have had no crashes as of yet while playing EQ. i did have a freezup in "rainbow6 raven shield" but i am 99% sure that was the games fault

2) 7.0 for customer support. the phone menu can be annoying at times. this is definatly a mom and pop outfit i have only talked to 3 people in the 10 or 12 times i have called. but they answered all my questions, all be it very briefly

3) 4.0 for delivery. it took the full 10 days for them to ship it. total of 12 days wait from order to plugging it in. and on unpacking it i found a scew had fallen out of the case from off the mobo. this was a little frightening since I dont know if the screw did any damage floating around in there.

4) 10.0 for value! total price tag 1,200$ for
INTEL 3GHZ 800FSB RETAIL W/FAN
Western Dig 80GB 7200RPM 8MB HD
2X CORSAIR 256MB DDR PC3200
6-IN-ONE MEDIA READER
INTEL ORIGINAL I875PB Mother Bo
3COM 3C905CX-TXM NIC
plus the standard stuffs ie dvd cd flopy, case fans ect
the exact same parts from Alien and falcon were more than double the pricetag.

5) 9.0 for looks. not as cool looking as an alien but still a lean mean looking PC

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Computer and Technical Issues All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: