The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
technical advice needed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Computer and Technical Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Elyhim

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:33 pm    Post subject: technical advice needed

well my washer broke its belt,, anyone ever worked on small appliance before? Where do i even by the 4#$%^ belts? i know a little about shit and a lot about nothing...
...........anyway... i am going in, cover me.

Elnrik Talshiar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject:

no clue Confused sorry

(AKA - Brent)

Shiloch Veneficus
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:17 pm    Post subject:

Well, I had a Maytag washer and dryer from my parents' first marriage. The heating element had a long history of going bad every few years in the dryer. Luckily, there's a Maytag repair store in town and they let me buy the part directly. Just a few bolts and a couple wires later, the dryer works again. (Make sure you unplug it first.) Had a hose on the inside of the washer burst once, causing a 2-inch flood in the basement. Same store also let me buy the part.

If you can't find some place like that where you can buy the part, try sizing up the belt at an auto store or something. Its probably not a rare thing.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

tenri

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:40 pm    Post subject:

Try going to sears store they handle most washing machines and should be able to get the belt for you

Ya Ya i know shut up skinny necro boy Twisted Evil

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Elyhim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 4:10 am    Post subject:

buy a maytag!!! lol changing the belt once it was in, was a breeze. No unbolting the motor or anything! they have a pulley on a spring you can manipulate with your hand. That was the easiest repair i have done on anything in a long long time.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Computer and Technical Issues All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: