The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
56 SK looking for a home...again

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Unrokin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: 56 SK looking for a home...again

-Hi all, Names Unrokin i've apped here before but grew impatiant (stupid me, yes i know =P) and decided to cancel my app. Well...i'm back. I was impatiant and new to raiding during my last application so i come back to you now more expierienced with raiding (joined Tribal Fury after my canceling) and way more patiant. I am looking to join you again because when i was raiding with TF it seemed too serious and not as laid back and fun as raiding with you. Yes, i can be serious when i have to, but my true form is....well...not being serious i guess -_- when i was raiding with Walkers it just seemed like a couple of friends hanging out kicking ass. I liked that. I hope to get on some raids with you guys and will enjoy having fun! Hope to see you around. Very Happy

Llann

Elyhim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject:

heya Unro

Unrokin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject:

/cry why wont my sig work lol

Llann

Unrokin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject:

oh, btw..i've been my druid (Llann) lately and if you ever want to grp/duo with a 31 druid..PST! =D Also, if you are ever looking to grp with a 56 SK..pst to Unrokin..i will try and find grps with Walkers members but if you see me on.send a tell..i'm up for anything! =)

Llann

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: