The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Greetings Walkers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Dagurrx
New User

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Greetings Walkers

My name is Dagurrx (though the "x" portion is currently being worked on). I come to Vazaelle from Stormhammer, where I was born and raised as a rogue since day one. Some time ago I met an old guild member of yours. I know her as Zatale, but she was called Vampriss under your tags.

We were close friends for some time and I grew to know your guild through her. When the time recently came for me to tighten ye ole budget strings, I had to decide what server to move to. So not knowing anything about any of them, I chose Vazaelle.

I just wanted to stop by your site and offer my blades and services to any of you who might have need sometime. I play the game for fun and love to help with quests and explore new zones. Send me a tell if you are ever a man short or need a short man (dwarf here).

Dagurrx

Sorgaine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject:

I enoyed our talk last night, Dag. Feel free to send me a tell if you have any questions.

My Magelo Profile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: