The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Hello Walkers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Torizzt Darkwolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Hello Walkers

Hello Walkers , my name is Torizzt Darkwolf.Im a 64 Ranger and would like to take this oppertunity to introduce myself.Myself and my girlfriend ( Eamile Skyfire 54 cleric ) are both interested in introducing ourselves to Walkers and getting to know you all. We have hopes to one day both be in your great guild.We are more or less a package deal and we both understand your process for people wishing to join your guild. We also both understand that the fact we wish to be considered at the same time as a package that this is probably delay the process and indeed take longer for you all to get to know us both.We except this fact .I play more often that she does and Im sure you will get to know me first or more than her but we will both be actively looking for Walkers to meet and group up with and perhaps raid with once in awhile. If any of your members or officers would like to know anything about us or talk to us please send us tells in game.

I forgot to say I have talked to several Walkers members over the last month or so and grouped with one of two.I was grouped with Sabrar last night on a LDoN adventure.

So to finish we look forward to meeting you all and if you see either of us in game LFG or we send you tells for groups you will have alittle idea why.

Thanks Torizzt Darkwolf and Eamile Skyfire

Daneloire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 10:09 am    Post subject:

Heya Torizzt and Eamile. Look forward to seeing you ingame!

-Dane

Kiwean And Lemolien

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject:

Hiya Torizzt and Eamile =)

well anytime your LFG your welcome to find me and My b/f Lemolien... we are also apps to this fine guild and would love to get to know another couple who woont be guilded without each other =) LOL well Good luck on your app =) and hope to see you in game

Ki & Lem
Lemolien Flooring
Paladin of the 56th Season

Eamile
New User

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject:

Hello… I know Torrizt has already posted for us, Very Happy but I would like to introduce myself…… my name is Eamile Skyfire.. I am a 54 Cleric. As Torizzt has already posted, we do hope to one day be a part of your guild. He has also mentioned that we are more or less a package deal.

I do understand your process for people wishing to join your guild. I also understand that the fact we wish to be considered at the same time as a package deal would probably delay the process and indeed take longer for you all to get to know us.

Torizzt does play more often than I do due to my work schedule, but if anyone needs the services of a 54 cleric, I’ll be more than happy to help out in any way that I can. Very Happy

Hope to see you in game sometime soon

~ Eamile Skyfire ~

Norikesh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:54 am    Post subject:

I had a blast with ya on the LDoN the other night. Keep in touch brother ranja Cool

Torizzt Darkwolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject:

I enjoyed the LDoN group with you aswell Norikesh aswell as the other members Jullious and Otheuym also took the time to go to BoT with me for a couple of hours along with one of your apps.They gave me lots of practice pulling in BoT Very Happy and I enjoyed it all. Im looking forward to meeting many more Walkers and having a good time with you all.

I also grouped up with Sindace in another BoT group....very nice Shaman...its great to meet so many nice people and have fun.

Thanks and allways willing to group up with any Walkers and have some more fun.

Torizzt Darkwolf ... 65th season Ranger......aye I dinged Very Happy

Jullious

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:26 pm    Post subject:

Good to meet you Torizzt. I'm going to have to start looking for you for groups and raids so that we can get you some visibility to more than just Otheuym and I.

Last edited by Jullious on Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jullious

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject:

Torizzt,

I've opened an application for you and will be your sponser. We need to get together in game.

daeelan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject:

Torizzt, glad to see you found a sponsor. =) G'luck!

Torizzt Darkwolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject:

Thanks Jullious and others...its nice to have a sponsor and I will continue having fun meeting more of you guys and having fun in groups with you.

I will look forward to seeing more of you in game .

Torizzt Darkwolf

Torizzt Darkwolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject:

Had fun raiding with you guys ...sorry I had to leave early but hopefully I can attend more raids in the future and stay till finish.

Torizzt

Torizzt Darkwolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject:

Hi guys, thought I would give you a small update.Im level 65 now and I have AM2 as of last night.My girlfriend Eamile will soon be a 55 cleric aswell if things go well.Ive enjoyed a couple of raids with you guys and some great groups.See you in game again soon,

Torizzt

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: