The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
I've got a place to live now! Yay!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Vyria

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: I've got a place to live now! Yay!

Between fall and spring semesters at college I transferred from Georgia State University to the University of Georgia. I lived at home with my parents while attending GSU cause it was about 10 minutes away. Not wanting an hour commute to UGA every day, I started looking for an apartment in Athens. Yesterday (about 3 weeks into the semester) I signed lease papers and will be sharing an apartment with 3 other people.

For the past 3 weeks I've been living in my girlfriend's apartment because she goes to UGA as well, but unfortunately she doesn't like EQ much because she sees it as competition for my affection (quite a silly idea.)

Combine my problems of finding a place to live with the fact I spent most of December with my family visiting my grandmother out of town and that's why I've been missing for so long.

I should be moving in to my new place this weekend though at which point I'll be back to my normal playing schedule.

Also, since I never did make an app post I figure I'll take care of that now for those of you who don't know me yet.

I've been playing Everquest off and on since right before Kunark. I'd play a few months then take over a year hiatus just to come back again later. In all this time I never found a server to call home and never bothered to level a character past about 20. Then about the time Luclin came out, a bunch of friends started playing on Vaz and I joined them. Those friends quit playing (except for Skeetus).

Playing with friends was a lot more rewarding than just going solo with nobody to really talk to. Skeetus is the real reason for me sticking with the game because without him it would have been quiet and lonely again. I've picked up a few more friends like my fellow app Tollas but I was still looking for more. Skeetus always talked so highly of his guild, I figured they would be the kind of people I'd like to be around as well.

Talking to you guys for a while now I can see I was right. I've enjoyed all the raids I've been on with you guys and the few groups I've had with some of you. Not to mention you guys have the highest gnome population I've ever seen in a guild, and that obviously counts for a lot.

I have a bit of wanderlust and penchant toward alts so hitting the grind is a little hard at times, but hopefully I'll hit 65 in not too long and be in grouping range with the majority of you.

I'll be glad to get back to the normal schedule this weekend and look forward to being around all of you once again.

P.S. If you see me playing as Katbus or Bahba, yell at me to get back on my main.

Annir Vazaelle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 6:44 pm    Post subject:

Good to hear that the new living quarters are looking up, I remember you had mentioned looking for a place to live not long ago. Hope your school semester is starting out well also )

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: