The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Viridian's applikayshun!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Viridian Savera'gen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: Viridian's applikayshun!

Hiiiii *waves*
After much thought I've decided to apply for your lovely guild. ^_^ Since I never do anything halfway, here's a spill about it.

-------------------------
My old main is Viridian Savera'gen, level 54 Wood Elf Druid of Tunare with 1aap. My new main is Enthelon Sedrathane, level 46 Dark Elf Enchanter. I'm not positive that I want to place Enth in your guild just yet because several of my friends are begging me to join Seekers of Hate. I'll see how things go.

Guild past: A year ago I joined Loved and Hated and became second officer over time, then third officer after someone with more experience was found. It was fun but it grew too fast so with very little joining regulations we got some creeps, so killed itself to make a long story short. It disbanded and I took a three month break, then some members from Protectors of the Night helped me and I joined them. I decided to quit them because they're... well... boring in my opinion, although very kind people... and join you, but day before yesterday they deguilded me before I could. I'll explain that at the bottom of this post before this paragraph gets any longer. x_X
------------------------

People here that I know: I looked through your member list for the board but I'm not sure who's in the guild and who just joined to apply. I'll list all who I recognise. =)

Heelar: Met him several months ago in Lake of Ill Omen with Viridian, added him to friends, but we never really talked after that.
Mezzitfast: Briefly met him as Enthelon twice.
Nosirrah: Grouped with them in DL as Enth.
Natiada: I met her husband and then he had her help me on a corpse recovery. ^_^ We run into each other so much it's creeeeepy.
Fulicity: Knew her as Viridian.
Katniip: If this counts he's the gentlemen who pointed me in the direction of Xecutioner about joining info. =)
Jowls and Klortt: They're in PoTN.... wonder what they're doing registered on dis' board?
Tenri: She should recognise me from Falara's friend/officer channel.
A few others sound familiar but I won't add them since I don't remember em' well enough.
------------------------

A little bit about me and why I'd like to join this guild:

I'm 18 years old and live in Texas. I'm no cowgirl though. ^_^ I dropped out of highschool in my Junior year due to various physical problems affecting my productivity, and now, two years later I'm doing art for money. I live alone save for an old old puppy and two kitties. I'll probably start college in the summer. I was engaged but that relationship ended two weeks ago. =/

I talked to Xecutioner about the guild a bit and he totally sold me. =) Good job. I'm used to guilds who got too big too fast and have so few filtering systems for immature people that sections are corrupted. My good friend Lothor from Eternal Advocates suggested I join you because you have a reputation for being a wonderful family guild which has just the right amount of raiding and drive to explore further in the world. Another thing I'm excited about is the idea of parties. =D I have tons of suggestions to give regarding that; it's my favorite thing to do. I STRONGLY believe we're here as much for our neighbors in this world as our family. PoTN didn't care about reputation and has a bad one. =( Another reason I wanted to quit.

And finally, you're probably concerned about why I was kicked out of PoTN so I'll give the short of it.

As I said, I was an officer there, made so a week after joining. I never really felt like it. I didn't even feel close to hardly anyone there no matter how much I grouped with them. I came to the conclusion that it may be for some people but it wasn't for me. I like people who can handle raids, actually do raids sometimes, and are open-minded to events outside of killing stuff or lounging in a chat room. PoTN does none of that and when a "newbie" sent me a tell to ask me my TRUE PERSONAL opinion about the guild, I told them that. My officer sense was telling me not to give the "true personal opinion" but they asked for how I felt after all. Unfortunately for me the "newbie" was the guild leader in disguise and I was immediately booted for "putting our guild to shame". =/ They put themselves to shame, if anything, because I gave the truth. Lovely people, but totally disorganized and uneventful. If I'm gonna get booted for telling it like it is, I'm not dissapointed.

I want a guild I can stand behind all the way and after looking around it looks like you guys will get my full support. ^_^ Keep up the good work and reputation, what ever you choose.

PS- Enthelon is on more often than Viri; Send him a tell with my verdict! =D

tenri

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject:

Tenri: She
Now this is not the way to win my vote LOL Tenri = he thank you very much

LOL Very Happy

Ya Ya i know shut up skinny necro boy Twisted Evil

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Viridian Savera'gen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:48 am    Post subject:

^____________________^;;; Kekekekeke!!!!!! Saaaaaaaaaarryyyyyyyyyyyyy I knew a person named Tenria and she was... a she.... so Tenri sounds like a she... and... and lol, forgiveth meeee~ I am so not helping my situation am I? *hugglesquidges*

Enthy ding 46 by zee way. =) Happyhappy.

BonlainyT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject:

Hi Viridian

Xecutioner here. Glad to see your interest in our guild, we look for good people first and foremost. If you haven't already please read the sticky and announcement topics at the top of this section, they will give you all the info you need as an app to Walkers. Also please read our charter to learn how we do things and where we stand.

Also, one thing in your post has brought up a suggestion, a positive one I think too:

You mention that you aren't sure if you want to place Enthelon in Walkers because friends are begging you to join Seekers of Hate. I would recommend you decide which guild you would prefer first, then go for it. To be honest becoming a member of Walkers can take awhile, we really need to know the person we are inviting before we guild them. You need to get to group with Walkers and show them you are a good person and belong here, then you will have no problem getting the necessary support. Look forward to seeing you in game.

LaRue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject:

As Bon said Viri get to know as many Walkers as possible. I've grouped with several apps lately that still have no sponsors. I must group with them more to better know them, only then would I feel comfortable sponsoring them.

Viri wrote
Quote:
applikayshun

Why doesn't Bon show more of his Texas humor? Laughing

Viridian Savera'gen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject:

^_^ Tried yesterday but you were raidin'! I was a lil' jealous. =) Ah well, I'll go for it again today.

It doesn't help that like EVERYONE is anonymous. ^_^; I've never seen so many anon in one guild, whee.

^__________________^ I also looked at just about every informational post I have access to here. It looks too good to be truuuuue. But not too true to be false.

LaRue: ^^; No offense to any Texans that may be here, but Texas Humor is in short supply. At least it is around Houston. Only the atmosphere is left to remind me of the tumbleweed stereotype and only my mother's side of the family runs around in massive trucks chewing tobacco and wearing cowboy gear. *twitch* I despise this state. =( Does Bon agree? I guess it depends on where he lives, because I heard San Antonio is reallyreally nice. I personally just feel like I'm stuck in a Twilight Zone episode sometime.

I need to get out more I guess. >.<

BonlainyT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:49 pm    Post subject:

I was born and raised 90 miles south of San Antonio and love Texas and always have and always will. One day I will return to live out my days too, but just not sure when yet. San Antonio is the finest city in Texas and one of the top 3 in the country IMHO. Texas truly is a great state, but because of that we are all branded as egotistical because of our love for our state.

As for our being anon all the time, we do that usually to protect ourselves when headed for a raid target, some very unscrupulous guilds out there.

Thank you for reading the information posts and liking what you read, Whiz and the rest of the old timers built a fine guild and now we are preserving that heritage as well as making more.

LaRue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject:

STRIKE ONE! Bon thinks Tx is the shizzle! No other place like it huh Bon? Razz
To get to Texas from Kentucky we drive West til we smell crap, then drive South til we hit it. Whalla Welcome to Texas! (j/k....local joke here)

State joke time Cool

What keeps Kentucky from sliding into Tennessee? Indiana sucks!
You hear about Kentucky's new zoo? We're fencing in Indiana!
Best thing to ever come out of Indiana? Interstate 65 south!

Here about the battle over the Ohio river between Kentucky and Indiana. Hoosiers thought they had it won by throwing dynamite over the river at the Kentuckians. The Kentuckians lite it and tossed it back!

tenri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject:

LaRue wrote:

To get to Texas from Kentucky we drive West til we smell crap, then drive South til we hit it. Whalla Welcome to Texas!

Wow brave person you are LOL thats the best texas joke i have heard in a long time Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Islena

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:30 pm    Post subject:

tenri wrote:
Tenri: She

/em Giggles uncontrollably
Mostly Retired

tenri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject:

Islena wrote:
/em Giggles uncontrollably

Well i'm glad that i could be of some Giggles for you Islena Evil or Very Mad J/King

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: