The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Bluevixen's application - please disregard

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Bluevixen
New User

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Bluevixen's application - please disregard

Hi,

I am a 55 SK and would like to join the Walkers. I am afraid I don't really know anybody from your guild, but I know I have grouped with some of you every now and then. There are a few reasons why I would like to join: First, I'd love to be in a good, nice guild that does raiding, but isn't too hard-core! I have read your charter and it sounds like this would be a very good guild for me.

Second, some of my new, good online friends are applying here too, and I decided to follow - hope you don't mind, guys! =) I saw Stellavus's and Roln's applications at least. I have been grouping with them a lot lately and would love to be guildies with them again. I briefly joined their old guild, Realm of Dreams because Stellavus thought I was a good SK and invited me =) Then they left the guild and so did I, since they were the reason I was there..

Good God, I am so spammy, cannot make short messages..

Anyway! This is my first ever grouping char even though I have been playing for about 4 years now. Though it is not solid playing.. I have stopped playing for a month or two a few times, and changed servers a few times. I have a 61 druid and 60 necro here on Vazaelle and I swear they don't know anybody on this server! I am very shy, believe it or not =) But when I made Bluevixen, I though it is time to be social and make a char that will group. And oh dear! I have missed so much! Granted, there are idiots around every now and then, but grouping and playing with others is so much more fun! I am still learning, and have never been on a raid, but would love to do that some day soon.

So, I am really looking forward to grouping with members of the Walkers and getting to know you better, and hoping that one day I will be a member too! =)

This should be a link to my magelo profile:
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=870605

Thanks,

- Blue

EDIT - I am withdrawing my application. I haven't managed to get to know Walkers members yet, so I think finding a sponsors would be pretty hard in the near future =( I am looking elsewhere right now, thought I think Walkers is a wonderful guild, and I am sorry I won't have the pleasure of becoming a member of the family.

Last edited by Bluevixen on Sat Jan 31, 2004 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr.Leezird

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject: Blue =)

Hey Blue !! Very Happy Good luck with your app hun =)!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: