The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Gonzoh's Application

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Gonzoh
New User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Gonzoh's Application

Hiya,

I have talked to a few of you in game as well as read the guild history info and grouped with a half dozen members so far. Appoca gave me the info to find you guys here. I am coming up on 5 years fo EQ play time, dont ask the total hours...its too scary. I have spent most of it playing in a small family type guild of mainly rl friends. They have all moved on and I am left without a place to hang my sword anc call home. Gonzoh is a lvl 35 beastlord, though I have many other guys ranging from 25 to 50ish. I am hoping to get someone to sponsor me for membership. I will continue to try and group with as many walkers as possible. If anyone has any question please feel free to ask. Happy hunting and I hope to see you all online.

BonlainyT

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject:

You are on the right track Gonzoh, keep meeting Walkers and getting to know us. Look forward to seeing you in game.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: