The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Junk Beast

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Grymtongue Vazaelle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:31 pm    Post subject: Junk Beast

Hello folks,

It has come to my attention that you all were able to take out the Junk Beast in the Plane of Innovation over the weekend sometime. I was wondering if anyone could chime in with how he was spawned if you know or if he was already up when you zoned in? I have been after this mob for a few months with no real results except boring my friends with the monotonous plow around the junkyard.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this. Best wishes. Wink

Katarin Andolini

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 9:26 pm    Post subject:

He was up after patch the other night I think. Best way to catch him. Smile

Spirit of the Night

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:25 am    Post subject:

My ranger zoned in to bug a friend, and he was up on track. I'm fairly certain he's a 3 day spawn, but gets killed quickly because he's not only an easy mob that's trackable from zone in, but he wanders around in the path to Xanamech. Good luck with him!

Grymtongue Vazaelle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:51 am    Post subject: Thanks

Hey all,

Thanks for the responses. On boards and through groups I have heard quite a few theories about this spawn. Some say he is a 3 day spawn, others say he spawns randomly whenever a mob is killed in the junkyard, and others say that he is on a shared spawn table of a few wanderers of the zone. I usually take a look in to PoI every day to see if he is up just to see if I got lucky.

I know the history of him. At launch of PoP I believe he was a static 3 day spawn near the dragon area. Unfortunately people would occasionally train him to zone in causing much ruckus and I believe his spawn got changed to its current form...whatever the hell that is! Smile

Once again thanks for taking the time to read through this. I would be willing to pay for an MQ of the item but I hesitate to ask since I know the amount of work that the group and the person has put in to obtaining this item. Sooner or later I'll get it, Junk Beast be damned!

Kat, don't you have a gnome mask that you want to give me? Twisted Evil
Err did I say give? Nah I'll trade you a Sarnak Backstaber for one straight up!!

Later peeps Razz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: