The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
How is pet spam being handled?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Computer and Technical Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Jakhamma

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 9:56 am    Post subject: How is pet spam being handled?

Just curious how others are dealing with the pet spam as far as chat boxes go. I realize pets play an important role in DPS and push, and this is not a slam about people and their pets, just trying to figure out best way around it.

Last night I missed all communication once the fight was on due to people keeping their pets at bay. When I saw a raid comm blip go past, I couldn't even scroll back fast enough to see what it was, due to all the pet spam. I am at work so can't check this out, but can we assign raid channels to their own chat box or better yet can we assign pet spam to their own chat box and then just minimize it? Or even better yet Confused can we just toggle something in options that turns off pet spam?

Been away from game for awhile and a bit rusty on the interface. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

ZigonZagoff

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:59 am    Post subject:

I have a chat window for all NON communication activities. So window one is tells, group, channels, raid, etc. Window 2 is all melee, battle spam, etc. (pet junk goes here). Window 3 is the healing channel.

On my own classes that use pets I have the pet Damage goto window 3 - its own window.

On my druid I have another small (very small) window for tracking messages.

Gryfndor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:41 pm    Post subject:

I'm doing it the same as Zig. I'd like to further filter the damage spam window but have not found a good way to do that.
Farzy 51 rogue
Nasgul 29 Shadownight

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Computer and Technical Issues All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: