The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Hi Walkers Im Kandiee....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Kandiee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:19 pm    Post subject: Hi Walkers Im Kandiee....

Hi Walkers. Im Kandiee 30 beastlord, that looks forward to meeting you. I have played EQ for about two years, I have tried out many different characters Kandiee is the highest I have had, I played a shaman to level 27 and a druid to level 24 that were both guilded with Harnessing Power a good time back.
As you may already know Aaone is my RL fiance. (he got me into EQ) Durinda and Nukken are also RL friends that I have known for about four years and they mean the world to me. I think very highly of them and look up to them all (Aaone, Durinda, and Nuuken) in RL and as in EQ. They have taught me alot.
The decision that I made to apply to Walkers has been what I would consider a well thought out one. I have tried out many different characters as I mentioned above but when I got Kandiee *WOW* I fell in love with her (hope that makes sense) I had never had a character above level 27 and I hope to watch her do many things including joining a well known, respected guild. I took the time to visit with members of some other well known guilds on the server and went to their websites and read about them, but when it came down to deciding where to place Kandiee, I found myself here, I have not had a whole lot of experiences with the members with Walkers, the few encounters I have had though have been with pleasant and eager to help members.
Please feel free to send me a /tell anytime, I look forward to meeting you guys.

Kandiee Striper
(not stripper)
level 30 barbarian beastlord

LaRue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:14 am    Post subject:

Good to see you Kandiee.

Did a LDoN with her tonight. Great BSL player Cool

Durinda

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:55 pm    Post subject:

Hello Kandiee, seeyou soon.)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: