The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
A hello from Kandiee

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Kandiee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:31 am    Post subject: A hello from Kandiee

Hello everyone, just wanted to send a hello. For anyone that might not have seen my post before I am beastlord app, that has grown to level 33 since I applied. I stay logged on to the apps channel when Im on and I have gotten to meet some Walkers in passing and through /tell. I have grouped with two Walkers and it was pleasant as always. Very Happy

I hope to get to meet more of you as time passes by. Keep me in mind if/when you have alts on. I would love to group with as many of you as possible.

If any of you have any questions about me please feel free to send a /tell or reply to post, I would be more than happy to answer. Wink

See you soon,
Kandiee 33 beastlord

Miuu Miuu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:02 pm    Post subject:

I have a duo of lvl 40 alts that I'd like to play more. Shoot me a /tell if you see me on. Mage and Necro. I like pet classes. Just don't be surprised if you see me trying to jump into the fight and trying to melee along side pet. Old habits die hard. Smile

Talos Thornweaver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:32 pm    Post subject:

Hiyas Kandiee!! My main is a 65 DRU named Talos Thornweaver. But I have a 39 BST alt that I play every now and then. I will look for you when I play my alt. Would love to get to group with you some. Feel free to shoot me a tell if you ever need my assistance. Very Happy

Oops...forgot to tell you my Alts name..hehe...it is Tizzar Clawcleaver. Sorry bout that. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Talos Thornweaver on Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Herbert Dypp

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:39 pm    Post subject:

Same goes for me Kandiee, I have a 34rogue & 29warrior who could group with you. Feel free to send me (or my beastie alt, Inaska) a /tell anytime.

(I'm on European time, so timing is tricky Smile )

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: