The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
For Lisa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Tales from the Road
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Elyhim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: For Lisa

Imagine
The stellar aura fades from view, slowly drawing the night close.
A majestic crown of light envelopes the earth in a moving conspiracy of colors.
I watch as the day fades and changes my perspective. A different view of the same beauty.
My heartbeat slows, my breath stops as the glory of the sun has faded, replaced now with the glimmer of suns far away and every bit as beautiful.
I reach out and grasp your hand under this wonderful canopy knowing your hundreds of miles away, together we walk in the eve of beauty, the ancient light finally reaching us, for us, here tonight.

Aaron

Elyhim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject:

In the qiuet stillness of the dawn

Remembrances whimsically entwined in the subconcious stir deep, beginning the long journey into concious thought.
Aware and disordered comprehension returns, endeavoring to catalog the experience or lost time into a semblance of order. A system with which perception may interpret the happennings unconcious, lost as in fancy, flighty and surreal.
Though time did not wander and change its plodding course and the synapses still received information to decipher in its own way without the sense of uncompromising order with which it reasons and views reality.
The phantasms that torment or bemused merry adaptions of the unreal have lost no merit for being present within. Time has still captured these and laid claim even to fabled thought. Why now dismiss these apparations as something provoked and easily lost, unclaimed to the awakened as dreams.

Aaron

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> Tales from the Road All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: