The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Savra's Info (Semi-App)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Savra

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:43 pm    Post subject: Savra's Info (Semi-App)

Hello,

I've read that 'apps' aren't done with Walkers exactly, but I'm just posting at the suggestion of a Walker I grouped with once.

My main is a 65 shaman - Savra. I have all of my 60+ spells, a decent number of AA's (110 or so, not sure on exact number), I don't really have any PoP flags to speak of.

Now that that's out of the way, the important stuff - I'm looking for a guild that raids together, but that doesn't try to make a job of it. Also, I'd like to join a guild of adults, I've had enough kiddy crap out of EQ to last me a lifetime and I could do without anymore Smile

My guild history is a rather short one - I've only been in one other guild. I was an officer and raid leader for over a year, but, I moved on after several of us had tried for about six months to keep a glimmer of life in the guild and just didn't have the energy to keep it up anymore.

That's about it I think, if anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me over this board or simply reply to this post and I'll answer as soon as I'm able.

Thanks,
- Savra

Sorgaine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:58 pm    Post subject:

Was nice talking to ya yesterday, Sav. Please feel free to look me up and we'll group sometime

My Magelo Profile

Savra

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:51 am    Post subject: PoN Hedge Maze

Just wanted to thank everyone for letting me tag along on the hedge maze tonight, I enjoyed it. Anytime a group of Walkers are getting together and need a shaman, if I'm on send me a tell to see if I'm free. I'll be more than happy to help out with other flags / epic hits / raids or what have you.

- Savra

Roladoc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 11:23 am    Post subject:

Nice to have met you last night Savra. Walkers is a great bunch of people, and adults, who are kids at heart, after all we do play games. Ok that is not what you meant. Anyway, looking to see a lot more of you and I will not hesitate to look you up.

ZigonZagoff

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:11 pm    Post subject:

I thought most of those in EQ were just old kids (you know the type that are 40 and still play games Smile )

Sindace

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:31 pm    Post subject:

Savra...havent seen you around before. Just curious what other guild you were in?

Savra

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 1:39 pm    Post subject:

I was in Ne'Vaelahr for a year and a half or so. I've not been in any other guilds up to this point.

- Savra

Elyhim

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:10 pm    Post subject:

I've had enough kiddy crap out of EQ to last me a lifetime and I could do without anymore

didn't we reach this point about fEB 01?

note: adult silly crap is definetly different!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: