The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
ummmm uuhhh my ghetto app ;p

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

aannru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:08 am    Post subject: ummmm uuhhh my ghetto app ;p

Hiya there umm short and sweet... <---- x member of unyielding power all knowing goddess and beer drinker and annoyance Aalladarya or known as dbl a or aalallaalala or uummm just telling me to shooosh ... i came back started a wizzy he is 57.. then decided to remake chanty so i did now is my main and is lvl 53 ... working hard on 60 ;p ..... and uummm uuhhh hhmm not much else to say ;p thanx for putting up with me and hope to cya soon except for bon bon and tawn ;p hehe

Aannru chanty
Aaudan half retired wizzy

BonlainyT

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:54 am    Post subject:

Hey Aaallaallaalalala, and you weren't kidding, quite ghetto. lol Look forward to seeing you on raids and in some groups.

aannru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:32 pm    Post subject:

Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: