The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Application for Membership

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Bobbert

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 11:37 pm    Post subject: Application for Membership

Hello walkers,

Yet another lost soul in search of a peg to hang his helmet. Smile

A little about myself;

Been playing EQ for three years and have only ever been in one guild for the entire time, Lucid Chimera. I joined becuase it was a family/player oriented guild in which there was mutual understanding about RL issues vs. playing time. I have a level 61 Halfling warrior (Yeah...another warrior :/ ), a 51 cleric and a ton of alts as I two-box when I have had LFG for over an hour.

I read through the charter and was quite pleased from what I read. I have spoken to other Walkers members that have been involved with LC for one reason or another. They have always had great things to say
about the guild. LC has been folded as of today so there isn't any heartstrings to pull on trying to make a decision to leave.

I have a lot of things done for the epic quests for both the warrior and the Cleric but I have been piecing those together for three years. I think I can live another three without them, so you won't hear a lot of begging from me to organize epic hits.

I like to chat in guild and on the boards as I consider myself to be somewhat outgoing. Getting to know new people is something I like to do so I am looking forward to the possibility of grouping with some of your members or even helping out in a raid or some LDoN groups.

LDoN has really reviatlized EQ for me. I find these dungeons to be quite fun as you have to play as a team. Since it has been quite a while since LC was able to Raid I would think that getting into a guild that has some
raiding to also be a great thing.

A quick look...or more like an hour wade through the members list has turned up some names that I remember from quite a long time ago. Some that helped us out in LC and even some that helped me out as far back as Crushbone.

I pretty much play when I can. Usually after work for 5 hours or so, and when I can, squeeze in playing on the weekends inbetween the kids' soccer games a the wife's classes. I am always game to help so if you need anything, please do not hesitate to send a tell.

I would enjoy the oppurtunity to prove myself,
Zurol - 33 shammy
....and a few yet to named later.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:10 am    Post subject:

I know I'm not a member but I have to post here as an Ex LC member.
Bobbert/Broadsoul is one of the most generous, funny players I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.
His only downfall is whenever I invite him to Veksar he runs to Velks first but other then that I love him dearly and any guild would truly be lucky to count him amongst their members.

/hugs Boob (I'm not playing with myself in your forums, thats my nickname for him after multiple mistypes.)

Bobbert

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 10:43 pm    Post subject:

Please allow me this time to retract my membership application. I have decided, based on the opinion of need, and a good friend, to apply to another guild that may be in more use of my services.

Thank you for the time and I would hope that this did not impose a lot of trouble for any of the leadership.

Regards,
Zurol - 33 shammy
....and a few yet to named later.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: