The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
My Walkers application...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Addonnicus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:21 am    Post subject: My Walkers application...

Hello Walkers,

It is with a humble heart, and on bended knee that I seek application into your fine guild...

Ok, wait...that isn't gonna work - too many people here may know me...let me start over... Very Happy

Hi guys, it is I, Addonnicus - 65 rogue, looking to join your guild. I have read your charter and I think Walkers would be a good fit for me, and vice versa.
I have grouped with quite a few of you in the past week, and know many others from the old days in Razors Edge.
For the past year and a half (maybe longer...hmmm) I have been in Lucid Chimera, which is going through some changes, and thus not raiding at all.
I am not by any means a raid-aholic, but DSL has finally made it to my small town and getting off AOL dial up has opened up the raid world to me!! I love grouping and doing LDoN adventures, but I would like to kill something big at some point, just for the thrill of victory.
I would enjoy an opportunity to group with more of you, attend a raid as a guest, and just show you my style and personality - I try never to be a jackass, but can usually be counted on for a wise ass coment at an opportune time!!
I understand from conversations with your members that the application process takes a good amount of time, and that is fine with me - I am in no real hurry - I will just keep grouping with as many of you as I can in the meantime - I am looking at no other guilds to join, nor do I intend to - I WANT to be in Walkers, not just any guild...
Unfortunately, real life will keep me out of the game for most of next week, but I will be on when I can - after that I am back to playing about 5 nights a week - usually from about 6pm to 11pm or so EST and most sundays - saturdays I try to keep open for family time.

Thanks for reading this and I will see you in the game!

Your friend,

Add

Mildane

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:34 pm    Post subject:

Hey man, I had fun grouping with ya the other day. And am glad to see you applied. Look me up if you need a ranger for groups or anything.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Rocsalt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:06 pm    Post subject:

who is this Nicus?... and .. Why do we have to add on to him?

No Peeking
65 Monk

Addonnicus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:59 pm    Post subject:

LOL roc...

funny thing in a LDoN group the other night:

Mildane tells the group, "ADD"

Addonnicus tells the group, "MIL"

Mildane tells the group, "??"

Mildane tells the group, "Ah, I get it now!"

ok, maybe it was SEMI-funny.... Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:53 am    Post subject:

Hi Add!
I was glad to see your app here hon! As an ex LC member also I can vouch for his smart mouth, errrr I mean wonderful personality.
Probably no need for me to tell any of you about him since he is from RE originally, but wanted to say anyway that hes one of my favorites.
Always made me laugh and was one of the first to make me feel welcome in Lucid. Of course he did it by telling me who to cyber and who not to cyber. hehe.

/hugs Addonnicus (STFU ADD!,,,, he will feel at home only if you say this constantly)

Gworr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 12:33 am    Post subject:

Hi Add, long time no see old friend. Smile

Lalenie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 6:47 am    Post subject:

Wow Add..long time no see! Great to see your app Smile

Lalenie Spiritreaver

Talvarien

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:36 am    Post subject:

Woah! WTF? I thought the neighborhood took a dive when I joined back when. But we've gone fully to hell-in-a-handbasket if Addon even KNOWS about our general forum.

Nice to see you're still around. Our past is so hazy now (lol), but I look forward to seeing you attend raids/groups so people can get to know you.

tal

PH@T L3WTS

Addonnicus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 7:39 am    Post subject: hey hey!!

Quick update:
Had to do a tradeshow in Miami Beach this week - thought i could get outta here by Friday, but still here...will be back in game sunday night - look forward to seeing you guys then!!

Add

veng2001

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 10:47 am    Post subject:

Hey Add, long time no see. It would be good to run with you again.

Veng

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: