The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
*waves*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Annahun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 4:02 pm    Post subject: *waves*

Wanted to say hi to all the Walkers. This be Anna. Y'all would recognize Annaleas, my ranger. I know some have been asking about me and where I've been. The ranger's pretty much retired. I should play her sometime, though...get myself back to learning how to fear kite in Dawnshroud...learn that I'm NOT a tank...and the benefits of SoW. I'm having fun with my pali on Firiona Vie server. I love Vaz and all, but was discouraged on the roleplay aspect. Right now, my human pali of Erollisi is 50th season. And, although I'm sure Nerple would disagree, you were right, Lorie...pali > ranja...at least when it comes to surviving a battle. I think the total times I've died as the pali equal the number of times I've died as the ranger in my mid 30's seasons (33-37) alone.

Also, wanted to let you all know...Whiz is THE gnome when it comes to talk about both tinkering and wizardry on Firiona Vie. As highly as he's talked about, one would swear he was a god or something. Of course, by saying that, I've probably boosted his ego some.

Anyways, wanted to drop you all a line and say that I'm alive and well...just in another existance on Norrath. I miss talking to the friends I've made over here. I see much of my guild family has moved to the Walkers. Catch you all later! *hugs*

Annahun Valiantheart
In service to the Queen for over 50 seasons
Holy Knight and member of the Circle of Blades
Coven of the Daughters Nocturnae ~ Firiona Vie server

Brakiss

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:43 am    Post subject:

Hello Anna it's good to know you are doing well, M'lady! Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: