The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
life kicks ya when your down.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

ilyrana

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:48 pm    Post subject: life kicks ya when your down.

Hey all I was able to log in this weekend on Friday night and say hi unfortunately this is the last login I will have as some asshole took it upon them selves to break in my home and relieve me of all my stuff Sunday morning wile I was out of town at my brothers. Unfortunately I don’t have the $$ to replace my new PC and all my CDs so I will be offline until I get my tax return in Jan or a bonus at work( yeah fat chance there).They took my TV my DVD player all the DVDs my PC and CDRoms cloths even the food in the pantry all that’s left is the couches and empty tv stands.

MalkarDiesalot

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 2:09 pm    Post subject:

omg Ily, that sucks Sad

Hopefully you'll get new stuff soon enough..

If ya find out who done it point us in thier general direction and </cracks knuckles> we'll take care of them...

Take care Ily and hope stuff looks better soon..

Malk(one day I'll fix this sig)

Whizbang Dustyboots

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 2:24 pm    Post subject:

OMG, that's horrible. I was burglarized as a kid, but not that sort of scorched earth grab everything way -- I never thought people would actually BOTHER with all of that. Sad

BonlainyT

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 2:26 pm    Post subject:

I am so very sorry Ily, that is as low as people get. I would also like to meet the punks who did that and relieve them of a couple of things, with a dull, rusty pair of scissors. Keep your chin up and keep working at that degree, things will get better, you will see. HUG

Annir Vazaelle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 2:35 pm    Post subject:

Ily, I am so sorry to hear that. I have some experience with home robberies but ours was not nearly as bad as what you are describing. Losing the stuff can be very disruptive and costly, but the feeling of safety in one's own home is the worst loss of all.

Hopefully you are doing well Smile

Annir & Zzane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 2:46 pm    Post subject:

Sorry to hear that Crying or Very sad I know it's hard to think of it now but stuff is just stuff, at least you're safe, which is the most important thing.

Rhumbah

Elnrik Talshiar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:01 pm    Post subject:

OMG, that is awful! I hope they catch the bastards who did that to you.

(AKA - Brent)

ilyrana

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:20 pm    Post subject:

Well the police got 2 sets of prints from the back door and the fridge, I have not been told if they have any leads yet but most of my stuff is probly ina pawn shop or the landfill by now. the good news is today my church brought us a food box as we had very little $$ to get food becasue I shop for 2 weeks adn just hit hte store friday and they also gave me a check for $200 to get some things we needed like pots adn pans and such. but you are right its not hte things that matter but the fact that my home was invaded I coudn't sleep at all sunday night ( that back door was broken and all I could do was move the fridge in front of it to make the kids feel better.) after teh landlord replaced the back door I sleep better but still have this urge to move and we have only lived here 2 months. I was goingto get renters insurance with my paycheck this week but I guess its pointless now.

ZigonZagoff

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:21 pm    Post subject:

Do you have insurance?
They won't cover cost of everything but when I was robbed it covered the cost of most of the things I wanted replaced.

But on mine they stole the TV remote but didn't have time to get the TV because my roomate just happened to come home and items were dropped in hallway. (Btw - this was years ago).

Carianna

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:23 pm    Post subject:

Its not pointless to get the insurance now. I know I did with out it for a couple of years and go lucky. But remember, as you just said, you will start getting the items to replace what you lost and it will be nice to have that covered.

Neffretiri

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 5:30 pm    Post subject:

OMG Ily!! At least you and your kids are alright. Glad the church was there for you! At least it's a start. If there's anything Kan & I can do (since we live in same city), let us know. /hugs

IddinLunasglory

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 6:40 pm    Post subject:

Very sorry to hear that Ily... Its very heart warming to hear that the church helped you out !

Evil or Very Mad
Well lets hope that Karma (or what ever you chose to call it) comes back hard on them. If not Id be happy to "help" it out Twisted Evil
I hope the police catch them

Make that landlord fix the door ASAP, or you may be able to legaly break lease in most states under a clause stipulating that they must provide "safe living conditions".

veng2001

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:01 pm    Post subject:

God that sucks, but at least everyone is ok. Items can always be replaced, though their loss can be devestating. The fact that someone came in and violated your house leaves you with a vulnerable feeling. Call me a sicko but I would love to catch some bastard in the process of doing that to someone so that I could teach them the error of their ways. My forst choice for an EQ name was Avenger, then Avenge, then Vengance, but those were taken so I had to settle for Veng.

I hope they can catch the thieves that robbed you, and that you can at least get some of your stuff back.

Veng

Mildane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:16 pm    Post subject:

Usually when you buy a lot of stuff online, your credit card info is sometimes stored somewhere on your computer. It might be a good idea to change your numbers and cancel the ones you have now, in case they know what they're doing besides selling your stuff for crack.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

ilyrana

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:55 pm    Post subject:

Mildane wrote:
Usually when you buy a lot of stuff online, your credit card info is sometimes stored somewhere on your computer. It might be a good idea to change your numbers and cancel the ones you have now, in case they know what they're doing besides selling your stuff for crack.

yeah they got the cards I dont take them with me cause I dont like to use them so they are allready covered.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: