The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Former RoK Ranger looking for new family

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 11:29 am    Post subject: Former RoK Ranger looking for new family

I posted an application on the Walkers EzBoard site before finding this site so am pasting that post here.

Application requirements? Former RoK member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was wondering what the minimum requirements were to join the ranks of Walkers? As I see many of my friends from Resurgence of Kin are now apart of your family. Paven, Murdakin, Simply, Doc, Grym, & Stone to name a few. /wave peeps BTW. Anyway I am guildless and would like to apply. Any of the above people can speak for me and inform you of how they judge me. Here is my take on myself. Lvl 60 Ranger, loyal and dedicated to staying with my guild. "was with RoK for about a year and a half", I am not a "great" player but I am a "good" one and know 90% of Norrath extremely well. I know how to handle my class and roles and rarely make mistakes. Still I have more things to learn and more places to see in this great game and would like to find another family hopefully to enjoy this game as much as my RoK family did. My biggest downfall is I work out of state during the week so depending on the connection speeds in what area I'm working in dictates my gameplay Monday-Thursday. I usually can play at will Friday-Sunday.

BonlainyT

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 5:55 pm    Post subject:

Hi Ranja, thanks for the post. Look for other Walkers to group with and make sure you know about raids so you can come join us and get to know people that way too. Look forward to hearing from you in game.

ZigonZagoff

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 3:15 pm    Post subject:

Ranja forgot to mention that he goes "SPLAT" real well - takes it to a new level at times Very Happy

stoneclaww

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:44 pm    Post subject:

/wave Ranja Laughing

Quote:
never come to a battle of wits with no ammunition

Murdakin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 3:22 am    Post subject:

Paven's in EA, but we have a Pavel, he's a sick little dwarf. I like him Twisted Evil

soto01

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 1:29 pm    Post subject:

/wave, good to see your app sir.
Tibb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 9:42 pm    Post subject:

Sup Gnome, Stone, Ziggy.. hope to see you peeps in the game asap as well as the Walker family. Work has had me sidelined as the connection speed on my lappy in KY is unable to run EQ Crying or Very sad Look forward to completion of this job and a steady return to gameplay. BTW Zig my best "splat" is still the one I took following ur butt around cliff diving towards TOV with Dyllan and no levi back in the day Wink All the other splats were just what I did in my pants when Murd, Drathos, or Hunts went down. lol ...

ZigonZagoff

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 12:20 pm    Post subject:

Don't feel too bad - I had a friend that went Auto follow on my monk (without telling me) and I was running around when he started loosing health fast. I was WTF - Whats attacking you?

He then told me he was following me to see what I was running around for - of course I was working on safe fall while looking for mobs to pull.

Roladoc

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:21 pm    Post subject:

Nice to see your App Ranja. Give me a tell when in game I will try to hook you up with the current raid that will be heading out. The time most raids seem to kick off is around 6 pst. Anyway glad to see your app.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: