The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Membership Application

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Lalenie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:07 pm    Post subject: Membership Application

Hail Walkers!

I would like to submit my application for your consideration. My name is Lalenie Spiritreaver, I'm a level 61 epic shaman. Some of you may remember me from the Fear raid that was held for Tibberon and Fiht. I was the shaman who got the tear for my epic. (thanks again!)

As most of you know Epic Shadows disbanded this past Friday so I am currently homeless. I was in ES for about a year and have been playing EQ for roughly 2 years. I have raised my shaman every level on my own. I know my character inside out and am a confident player. I don't have the most uber gear but it gets the job done! I have resist gear appropriate for places like HoT and I have 1 EB item and 1 clicky item. I always strive to get upgrades when I can afford them. I currently have 8 AA's RS3, IR3 and SCR1. I am trying to achieve level 62 before I work on AA's again. I also have all expansions.

I generally play from 10pm - 3am CST weekdays and any time during the weekends. I have a 4 year old daughter who came with a built in EQ radar so playing before her bedtime is a bad idea for me...she goes into full destruct mode as soon as the EQ theme starts!

I enjoy EQ for a number of reasons whether it be questing, grinding experience, helping out on raids, buffing low levels in Gfay or working on a few tradeskills. I am hoping to raise my alchemy as soon as I win the EQ lottery! *sigh* I believe the biggist assest I have to offer (besides uber shammy buffs!) is my knowledge of other classes. I have many alts (52 ranger, 51 wizzy, 50 enchanter and 51 necro being my highest ones) so I know alot about other classes, their abilities and how they work together.

I am looking to expand my EQ experience. I have read your charter and from what I have seen in the forums and my experience with Walkers on the Fear raid I think I have found a place I could call home again. I look forward to the chance to get to know more of you and your gameplay styles. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Lalenie Spiritreaver

BonlainyT

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:05 am    Post subject:

Hi Lalenie and thanks for your interest in Walkers. The best way to get into Walkers is to get to know us, so look for us for groups and raids so we can get to know you as well. Look forward to seeing you in game.

soto01

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 12:05 pm    Post subject:

Hey You! Great to see ya app. with us! I hope to see more of ya soon.

Tibb

veng2001

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 12:06 pm    Post subject:

Hello Lalenie. The fact that you have stayed in the same guild for a year is noteworthy. I remember when Unbroken Circle of Valor broke up and UCoV merged with Razors Edge. Then Razor's broke up and I thought long and hard about where I wanted to go. I too chose to apply to Walkers, and I am very glad they accepted me. Like Bon stated earlier, your best bet is to group and raid with walkers so our membership can get to know you. Be patient and I hope to either group with you or to see you on some more raids.

Veng

soto01

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 12:39 pm    Post subject:

BTW, Lalenie is Wolvyrines RL wife, so lets get her the app's channel info pleasor Smile

Tibb

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: