The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Applying for Membership

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

SapphireSniper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 11:27 am    Post subject: Applying for Membership

Hi all, I'm just a friendly lil wizzie who wants to join Smile All hail Quellious. My history in EQ is as follows: Feb. 11th 2001 SapphireSniper was created. In her 30's she joined Crystalline Stars which later became Dragons of the Mystic Star. I was the guild secretary and kept track of guild meetings, the officers and the roster (long before LoY!) Then I joined Mandate of Honor when DotMS broke up. In my early 50's MoH also disbanded and I joined Royal Defenders of Fen. In which I was again the guild secretary (I guess I just like organizing :p) I maintained the guild website and roster, posted allied events, ran regular Thursday raids to CoM & Kael. 1 year and 5 levels later I have decided to join my long-time gaming partner Miuu in applying to the Walkers. You may find need of my insights into the kittie's mind if you choose to accept him Smile

As a side note, I have finished 1/3 of my epic. (VS and the Golem remain) I have all spells to level. I'm allied with Dragons and the Thurg fiends.. er dwarves. I am kos in Freeport (guess I should stop slacking and fix that after almost 2 years lol) Sapphire is mastered in all languages, my enchanter, Asasyna dabbles in Jewelcraft (114 I believe). I'm in no hurry to reach level 65 and Sapphire currently has 17 AA points, Mental Clarity 2 and Casting Fury 1 (1 aa away from 2)

**Shameless Shout-Outs** Hiya Eutois, Frotus and Fiht!! And all my application buddies, Miuu, Dakron, and Rufuss!

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to seeing you in game. BTW is there some channel set up for applicants to find groups and/or raids?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: