The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
New applicant

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Wolvyrine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:25 am    Post subject: New applicant

Hellooooooo Walkers! Wolvyrine Beasthunter here. I am formaly requesting entrance into your guild. Let me tell you a little about my character.

I am a lvl 61 Wood Elf Druid with Epic. I have 12AA's (3 lvl's into new tannan craft mastery, SCR1, and 2 not as of yet used). I am a tradeskill NUT. I am 237 in pottery, 235 in baking and 202 in brewing. Mastered in tailoring and smithing. I plan on having a trophy for every tradeskill a wood elf Druid can do (I have alts for the other three Cool ). I am your basic casual player. I enjoy leveling and tradeskills but am ready to drop and run when help is needed. I have been playing for almost 3 years now. And I am ALWAYS more than happy to try tradeskill combines for you!

I am currently a member of Epic Shadows, but am looking to advance my game. ES is great but I am looking for a bigger and more active Guild. I work 11p-7:30a so my play time is most often in the late afternoon/early evening. Weekends it just varies but if there is something scheduled I can most often make the time. I know several folks in Walkers and know its a wonderful Guild. If you have any questions feel free to catch me ingame, on icq or email me.

[img]http://mywebpages.comcast.net/wolvyrine/wolvysig.bmp[/img]

Elnrik Talshiar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:07 am    Post subject:

HEY! Long time no see. Very Happy Look me up in game, if I don't see you first. We've got some catching up to do.

(AKA - Brent)

soto01

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 2:13 pm    Post subject:

Hey bud great to see your app. Chat with an officer for the app. channel info so they can get ya meeting some peeps. I look forward to seeing ya soon.

Tibb

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: