The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Application

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:42 am    Post subject: Application

Hail Walkers,

I am currently in search of my next calling in Everquest. A time has come for me to move on to higher challenges and oppurtunities to learn more of my capabilities as well as the capabilities of others. I have been playing EQ for a little over 2 years now and just recently got off of a vacation from it due to some real life events. I am back however and my interest has changed slightly and it requires me to seek advancement. I have sought out the Walkers for a few differant reasons over other guilds. First, you come recommended by close freinds of mine who are not necessarily in the Walkers but have friends within and a desire to become a member of the ranks in the future. Secondly, I'll put this bluntly as well...you are a picky guild when it comes to recruitment. This is an attribute I most admire, after reading through the site and talking to some members over the course of the last several weeks it has become apparent that you value the members and consider them an asset to the guilds growth. That is a quality that I feel is unique to the Walkers and I would be most honored to be within that system. Finally my decision to seek the Walkers out is based on my experiance in its entirity. I want to be within a guild that I am ready to go the whole nine with and I firmly believe that this is the right guild for that. In my 2+ years of playing I have seen myself only in 2 guilds. My first guild, which was not until the ripe level of 40, was the Celestial Navigators. After 6 months of service with them I moved onto the Royal Defenders of Fen soley because I have aquantances within that guild and the experiance that I was able to be exposed to while in Celestial Navigators could be a valuable tool for a young and smaller guild. I felt a morale obligation to share. I have been with them for over a year now and have come to an impass were I must go forward and see new things and new people. I will remain in my current guild in which I am an officer until officially requested upon by the Walkers. My leave from Royal Defenders of Fen is mutual on all parties and it is known that I seek a new atmosphere. My reputation is strong now amongst my peers and will remain strong when I move. I'm hoping that you will find me a worthy applicant because I feel I not only bring dedication and experiance with me but also reinforce the Walkers charter and reputation.

Please feel free to contact me in game for discussion, grouping, raiding, questing etc... I'm a nut for questing and exploring which is most likely why my main is only 55 in 2 years but master of all trades and faction strong as well as been my medium for exploration of the unknown. I currently have 2 active characters which are a Shadowknight (55) and a Magician (50). I also have experiance as a level 53 Warrior, 56 Cleric and 40 Wizard. All of whom are currently on the dust shelves to be returned to active duty at a later time Rolling Eyes I hope to see some of you in game and look forward to hearing from you not only in game but via the message boards. Be safe Twisted Evil

Haloangel Wiz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 3:02 am    Post subject:

not another SK omg =P

=) look forward to seeing u in groups and raids

when lfg send me a tell ill see what kind of trouble we can get into =)

Jaffod

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 7:28 am    Post subject:

Name is familiar - must be from CN

Look for Trabayre or Jaffod and we can see if we can get some groupage going Smile

BonlainyT

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:32 am    Post subject:

Hi Dak, thanks for your interest in Walkers. We would like to get to know you better so please seek us out for groups and raids as you can. Look forward to seeing you in game..

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:21 am    Post subject:

Thank you for your invitation to group with you all. I'll be sure to look you up in the near future to group, raid and hang out so we can get to know eachother better Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 7:00 pm    Post subject:

Thanks for the raid on Kael all, was glad to be a part of killing Vindi with everyone. Even though i was on my mage answering the call of the quick raid I hope the players I was able to meet enjoyed my company as much as I enjoyed theirs.

Grats to Elnrik for the Vindi boots..woot!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: