The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Application

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Roladoc

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:29 pm    Post subject: Application

Hello to old friends and greetings to those who I hope will become new friends. After an almost 2 month hiatus from EQ I am looking to get back to business. I am a lvl 65 Cleric with 57 AA and a fair number of flags etc. This character was not my first or my last but he is my main. I have been in only two guilds, Obsidian Phoenix Order and Resurgence of Kin. When RoK went through its recent demise, I spent a short amount of time with EA. I was not for them and they were not for me. Damn I play a lot but I did not find their intensity (but brilliant execution) a match for me. OPO and RoK were guilds built on relationship, that is what I am looking for.

I tend to be quiet, so dont take that as a lack of interest. I will make every effort to get to know you and allow you to get to know me, but this will not happen by easy and witty banter. That is not me. NOW, if you you want to hear me whine about not having any FT items I can talk your ear off.

I look forward to grouping with you all and raiding as often as you do and I am able.

Elyhim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:48 pm    Post subject:

heheh hiya Roladoc!

what do you think about those FT items from acrylia?

Pzorpa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:49 am    Post subject:

DOC !! =)

Very glad to see your app! Can't wait to have you along on raids or in groups with us. Send me a tell to see what we have goin on.

/cheer

ZigonZagoff

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 12:42 pm    Post subject:

Just drag him around with you - you will get to love him. He is correct in that he is VERY quiet but don't take that quietness as a lack of understanding or caring. He will surprise you with the knowledge once you can pull it out of him.

Now if only I can remember if it was him or Haels that we PLed with the long frikken Naggy camp - before they moved it out of SoLB.
Caylik (Cleric)
Jonan Dabarbarian (Shaman)

<Walkers>
Vazaelle

Roladoc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 2:15 pm    Post subject:

It was not me must have been Haels.

BonlainyT

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:01 pm    Post subject:

Hey Rola, been a long time since OPO days. Would be great to see you doing some Walkers stuff.

Wally

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 12:14 pm    Post subject:

Some of my most fond memories of EQ were in OPO with Visteroth, Steelwolf, Ronnin, and Daishiki.

Wali Coyote

Roladoc

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:10 pm    Post subject:

Hiya Wali. Yes that was a long time ago and just today I was talking to someone of participating in the Old School days and content. The excitement of the first time I say the bridge to EW and how scared I was to be out there trying to get to thurg to bind and knowing that if I died I was truly screwed, (bound in Freeport and a long naked trip ahead to get my corpse back) those were the days. Do you remember fighting in DL and using Lalini and Ronnin as the healers ( I was playing Rolaldil then) damn we were crazy, but it was fun. Do you remember Timly the druid, he and I became friends in RL and I saw him just last month, since he was in the States from Korea where he now teaches. Another one of the old gang.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: