The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
i am wanting to get into guild info inside

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:12 pm    Post subject: i am wanting to get into guild info inside

[ subject new to guild ]Hi i am A lvl 51 druid named thuunderstorm. I have my epic and really want into the guild. If anyone would like to group with me send me a tell. If i am not on thuunderstorm i will be on my monk named naddox. ty. Smile

Mildane

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:08 pm    Post subject:

Why do you want to join?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Jaffod

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:14 pm    Post subject:

also if you want to group with US, send US the tell

Caniel Faithealer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:59 pm    Post subject:

Hi Thuunderstorm,

The longer version of what Jaffod was saying... If you want to join the Walkers it's a pretty long process -- if you read our charter you can get the jist of the amount of support you'll need from current members to be accepted into the guild. The best way to go about getting the support you'll need is to be proactive in setting up groups with current members. If you wait for members to send you tells you will find that, unless you have friends who are current members, it just won't happen.

I'd recommend reading our charter and this post http://www.eqwalkers.com/viewtopic.php?t=1193

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: