The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Soul searching question

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How do you respnd?
*Pinch myself* I must have fallen asleep at the keyboard again
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Attempt to count the beer bottles around my desk and remember which ones were from tonight
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Yell, "I KNEW it!" and proceed to touch the gnome for verification
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
*Sigh* Why couldn't I have saved a woodelf chick, or some hot looking barbarian?
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Tell the gnome, 'Maybe later, I just got a tell for a group'
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ask what's in it for me?
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
I don't believe in gnomes.
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
None of these apply to me as I have no imagination
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24

Author

Simply Taken

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 12:06 am    Post subject: Soul searching question

Thought you all needed something new to to vote on. So... being a little bored and alot strange, I came up with a question for everyone to answer.

You are playing EQ, bored outta your mind walking around PoT with your never ending LFG flag up doing strange things like jumping on rocks, sitting to look through walls and trying to see up Barbarian kilts, when you fall through the world. Standing in Limbo you see a gnome in what appears to be wizard robes. You target and con him, indifferent. You 'Hail' him. Suddenly there is a bright flash on your computer monitor and your speakers issue forth a loud bang. Blinking your eyes to regain your vision you no longer see the gnome on the screen, he is standing next to you. The gnome looks at you and says, 'Greetings (Insert EQ name here), you have rescued me from the EQ prison. I am no longer a slave for Sony to command. You must help me to save the others.'

TheNerple

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 2:19 am    Post subject:

Other: "I bought your rights from Sony, you are my slave now, now go tinker me bow cams."

The Ling Slayer - The Licker
Appotus Dominus - Vazaelle

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: