The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Who think Pedi is bored at work???
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

fieni

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 10:00 am    Post subject: Who think Pedi is bored at work???

looking at the number of poll post :rollin

yes

Crymea
Officer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: Who think Pedi is bored at work???

Works for me, as I'm bored at work as well, and this gives me something to do.

Tyranimus says "No tail, no sale."

Pedi Dustyboots

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Who think Pedi is bored at work???

Hey, now! I did this all at home last night around 10 p.m.!

I thought this forum needed a shot in the arm. :p

Pedi Dustyboots

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Who think Pedi is bored at work???

Got a new title. Bwa ha HA!

Mildane

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Who think Pedi is bored at work???

How do you go from Legend to Legend of the Planes? Shouldnt you go to Planar Adventurer like Fieni, or is Fieni ahead of ya?

Mildane - Sprye - Walkers

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Alphonse Kozureokami

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: Who think Pedi is bored at work???

Please tell me that I'm seeing things, and that you didn't really have "Celine Dion rocks!" in your title before this. Because that would just be wrong.

Pedi Dustyboots

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Who think Pedi is bored at work???

Quote:
How do you go from Legend to Legend of the Planes? Shouldnt you go to Planar Adventurer like Fieni, or is Fieni ahead of ya?
It is my personal belief that no one in the Walkers will ever hit Legend of the Planes and I didn't want to waste the title so I had it entered in manually. Fieni will always be ahead of me. Ha HA.

And Alph, yes, I really did have that! You've been gone from the game a long time. Invisible used to pipe up in /ooc with "Celine Dion rocks" and watch people respond to that, not realizing he was being sarcastic. Very funny stuff.

Mildane

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Who think Pedi is bored at work???

How many are needed for Planar Adventurer? And Legend of the Planes?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Shiloch Veneficus
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:00 am    Post subject: Re: Who think Pedi is bored at work???

No, Pedi is not bored at work, she's writing polls and making other people have popup windows. And if you knew how many posts it would take to get to Legend of the Planes, you'd laugh all the way to the bank claiming back your ezboard supporter money.

Sage Shiloch Venzolmes - Arch Convoker - Walkers

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Mildane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:00 am    Post subject: Re: Who think Pedi is bored at work???

ezboard supporter money. lol

Pedi Dustyboots

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Who think Pedi is bored at work???

Wow, Shiloch checks the polls! Who knew?? (/huggles)

Planar Adventurer - 2,500 posts
Planar Hero - 5,000 posts
Legend of the Planes - 9,999 and up

I can see people getting adventurer, sure. Maaaaaaybe hero, but only a select few. NO ONE getting Legend of the Planes. Nope, nope. EQ2 and WoW will already be out before then and people will have moved on to other games. If, for some reason, a "Walkers" guild is formed on those other games, I can't see this message board being used because of the "Vazaelle" tag included in the URL. I would hope that you guys dump EZboard and move to phpBB or something by then. :p

Shiloch Veneficus
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Who think Pedi is bored at work???

I've actually investigated migrating the message board to a php board (which I really like), but I can't justify the move for the cost. Its going to cost us right at $100 to renew for six months, and I can't beat that registering a domain and setting up the board along with bandwidth costs. So for now, or until we have more message board traffic, we stay with ezBoard.

This doesn't even include the fact that the initial setup will take quite a bit of effort, and especially since then I'd not only be responsible for the message board, but for everyone's individual accounts as well. While I am OK with that, it generates quite a bit more work for something that fewer people will have administrative knowledge of.

Sage Shiloch Venzolmes - Arch Convoker - Walkers

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Pedi Dustyboots

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Who think Pedi is bored at work???

Well, since you're a Legend and can pretty much ask for anything you want like ... Legend of the Planes. :p

Don't think of it as cheating. Think of it as god-mode.

Mildane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Who think Pedi is bored at work???

Wow, I cant put forth the effort to get any of those titles. And if i did, I'm sure I wouldnt be anyones friend anymore, probably had been pushing that lately anyways though. But it's time to think of a title instead of waiting around for one of those. They're not worth it, imo.

Pedi Dustyboots

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Who think Pedi is bored at work???

Something related to your fondness for dueling. I'm bad with coming up with an actual title, but I can suggest themes. Your strongest trait is the fact that you duel well. Whizbang doesn't look forward to dueling you because you know your stuff inside and out.

"PvP king"

"Two men enter,
one ranger leaves"

Stuff like that.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Walkers of Vazaelle Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: